• Star Wars: Rebellion
    • Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
    • Star Wars: Starfighter
    • Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing
    • Star Wars: The Gungan Frontier
    • Other

Any Lego SW game. It lacks an authentic feel

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

It was a game for schools. Create a "balanced ecosystem" was the main idea. They just slapped the Star Wars logo on it so kids would be more interested.

... and I thought it was going to start off with "Mesa boldly gonna' go whersa nosa Gungan hassa ever gonsa before!"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I saw the reviews for it back when it was released, a dismal failure. A lot of the SW games get bad ratings, why does LA keep promoting junk?

Well they have made good stuff that hasnt sold so I guess it's cheaper to just make crap and hope someone buys it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I've played a lot of Star Wars games and it's hard to picture one worse than Force Commander. At least with most SW games if the gameplay fails they usually have some nice graphics that make you feel you're watching a SW movie but FC was just an ugly game with awful controls, a terrible in-game camera and (iirc) a metal remix of the imperial march as the menu music. Terrible.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

Eat some chips and smoke some more dope? 'Cos that sounds better than playing some of those games. I can't really see myself rushing out to by Super Bombad Racing, sorry.

edit: I didn't spell Bombad right.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.