Un-installation..

So, I want to un-install KotorII, but I just don't know how I should do it. My guess is that a button exists, somehwhere, that says "Un-installation". I want to find this button.

Any help would be appreaciated.

P.S Is this question has been asked before (and answered) feel free just to post a link to it, rathner than explaining). D.S

Interesting...

I have never had this happen before...

(About the first Kot0R, go in and make sure there isn't any patches or M0Ds left over in the folder/file...)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2

Delete that folder, save an save files and Override data before doing so. When you insert the disc on auto-play it will ask if you wish to uninstall due to the registry entires still being there so it can not ask to play as the files are not there and can not ask to install as the registry entires are there. Removing the registry entires instead will just resault in the application being unable to launch and pop up an error.

Simply right-click the LucasArts folder( or wherever is K2 on your computer) and click delete. That should be the care of that.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]