• Darth Maul
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Vader
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

Darth Revan!!! He is da best!!! Most powerful ever!!!

And now I'm wondering why these best polls (if there is him/her) ends to victory of Revan :ermm:"

How do you know he is most powerful ever? :blink:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Revan could beat Palpy by using only half of her force power. Revan is the Chuck Norris of Star Wars.

Lol, and how do you PROVE that?

off-topic: So Revan is Chuck Norris...His ass got kicked by Blue Meanie and Benito Mussolini! :D link

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Revan could beat Palpy by using only half of her force power. Revan is the Chuck Norris of Star Wars.

Lol, and how do you PROVE that?

off-topic: So Revan is Chuck Norris...His ass got kicked by Blue Meanie and Benito Mussolini! :D link

lmao

come on people, revan cant defeat palpy.......palpy is palpy.

and Revan, is Revan... REVAN FTW

Ah, geez.  Another one of these polls.  Don't you people get sick of doing the same polls over and over again?

I suppose there are always new people joining in who want to express their views on this subject matter, even if it was already done to death last year. Dont forget, there are more and more new people joining these forums, hell Im sure there is someone who has just joined today.

I wish there was the option for "Darth Other", so I could have put down Darth Tyranus (Count Duku), but for here I put Darth Nihilus, as he is so different to the others,

what with being a void in the force, absorbing all life and all

, and I just liked the concept that Obsidian did with him. It was original as far as im aware, and for that i give OE an applause.

Edited by aerowars617

to put it in your parlance "reven was pwned by TIME"

and what the heck happened to Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma? those two could kill Revan EASY.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Darth Drabek is easily the best Darth.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Another Revan or Exile propably.

My first Revan was Xard Zahn :geek: