• Darth Maul
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Vader
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

I liked Revan for what they put out. However the problem with Revan is that the character is defined by the player. Therefore he/she isn't really a true anything.

Exactly

true, but my revan character was the best :lol:

LOL

--------

same thing as in Luke vs. Revan. People are voting Revan, because they want to be "the

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Revan was the only Dark Lord of the Sith to have become a hero of the galaxy

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

And it was Sadow that brought back the Dark Jedi (Sith) from their long exile outside the Republic. Revan merely took the brotherhood's teachings and somehow declared himself their leader - he didn't necesarily bring back the Sith, they were already there.

Edited by Darth Blivion

Revan wins for being able to amass such an army of fanbois and fangirls without even being real! (w00t) :lol:" :D

Not only in the Starwars universe, but outside too!

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Bleh, Revan this, Revan that, bring Naga Sadow or Exar'Kun back to life and they will kick his a**.

What about that guy..who was it...Darth Marka ragnos--or something. KREIA said that he was the best lightsaber duelist EVER and that our lightsaber battles now would look like nothing compared to him. even though its not a choice.

either Revan or Traya. for VERY obvious reasons.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

either Revan or Traya. for VERY obvious reasons.

What is very obvious reason? :sorcerer:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

2000 years later? no he was the first jedi exile to bring back the sith, and form the dark jedi, the true sith died out a "melenia (sp) ago" which is said in kotor

Edited by Revan_Returns

Kreia is Revan fangirl. Vader hadn't born yet. :blink: Or Sidious

2000 years later? no he was the first jedi exile to bring back the sith, and form the dark jedi, the true sith died out a "melenia (sp) ago" which is said in kotor

Umm... :wacko:

He is talking about Bandon, you know. Actually Bandon was 3000 arfer KOTOR. New Sith Wars lasted aproximately from 2000 BBY to 1000 BBY. It ended at 7. Battle of Ruusaan. Bane was only one who survived.

Edited by Xard