• Darth Maul
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Vader
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

Darth Sidious. Since he actually accomplished what all the others had tried to do and failed. :-

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Vader is coolest

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Revan. The only LS Dark Lord of the Sith

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

There was Darth Akhara too...i don't know much about her...but i know that she was a Sith Lord

post-14353-1143027260_thumb.jpg

Edited by LordRevan

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

tssk its always teh nublehs that start up these goon threads, "best darth" ? what the hell you obviously dont know the correct star wars terminology, the correct technical term to use would be sith *duh*

quoting time!!

Polls make me want to kick puppies. In the 'nads.

lmfao

Darth Revan of course. She is the best.

He is the best :thumbsup:

Revan. The only LS Dark Lord of the Sith

nah, darkside revan is better :)

Revan is the true Sith Lord

I bow down before Revan

I voted Sidious but I would have to say Darth Maul for the best entertainment (yep the Phantom Menace Naboo fight)

Sidious started looking insane too with that weird laugh especially when he fights Yoda.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

tssk its always teh nublehs that start up these goon threads, "best darth" ? what the hell you obviously dont know the correct star wars terminology, the correct technical term to use would be sith *duh*

If you don't like them, then why are you even on here? Retarted... <_<

my vote is for darth revan...cuz she's me!! no seriously, we dont know that she never accomplished her mission, she just left for unknown space... i guess KotOR 3 will have the answers...

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Note to everyone: saying that the best Sith Lord/ Darth/ Jedi/ is you isn't funny. It's stupid, moronic, and a tad flamboyant. Just thought you should know.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body