Any good KotOR screenies worth being desktops?

Technically speaking, Photoshop > PaintShopPro 7-9 > Gimp, but not in ways that the average end-user is going to really care about, and the total difference is maybe about 10-15%. It's about what you're comfortable/used to using, what interface you like, and fits your budget. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

let me start off :(

post-14976-1142941161_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941211_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941269_thumb.jpg

post-14976-1142941310_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941424_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941384_thumb.jpg

as you can see ive basically taken screenshots of all planets this is 1 i downloaded, this is the sort of style i would like in a desktop post-14976-1142941596_thumb.jpg

shame i dont have any editing programs, cos i would put in boarders and all like in the 2nd dantooine pict :(

ive got some more K2 stuff, i you wana see them :)

I think that the Manaan one is actually quite pretty.

thanks, that is what i liked to do in kotor, i liked the original beauty of the planets i just loved kotor1 and all the stuff about it, so i wanted to somehow capture it, so i took screenshots of the best parts :)

Ohhh I love the scene of Dantooine! I love the planet Dantooine becasue its such pretty and beautiful planet and of course its my favourite planet in both kotor games. its nice to have a pic as my desktop wallpaper of dantooine. :D

yeah, but i prefer ones like the k1 site you posted, boarders and all with specific themes, oh yeah this one is hell good *sarcastic*

well the only official desktops made for kotor 2 only have 2 pics without nihilus and/or atris, which is what you were trying to avoid. and that one i jus made it by jus cutting out certain things. hey i jus linked to u all my kotor I/II desktops. but i guess i wont bother next time since u need to be sarcastic.

Did you already look on the wallpaper section of http://www.crimsonkeep.com/kotor2 ?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee