Any good KotOR screenies worth being desktops?

Ive been wanting a half decent KotOR desktop for a while, and i dont want any of that crappy stuff thats around like the nihilius and atris 1, i want an acctual picture of a KotOR planet, or memorable scene you have come acrossed, and yes i fully realise that there are websites based on this stuff but:

1) i really cant be bothered finding them

2) there is just so many, and most of it is junk

3) i would like to see what you people have come across

so if you have anything that you believe is good, please post it, because i would like to see what you have come across, see things from a different perspective.

If you have K1 or K2 stuff i dont mind which

EDIT: does anyone know or have any links to sites that contain KotOR themes and all?

Edited by Revan_Returns

let me start off :)

post-14976-1142941161_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941211_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941269_thumb.jpg

post-14976-1142941310_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941424_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941384_thumb.jpg

as you can see ive basically taken screenshots of all planets this is 1 i downloaded, this is the sort of style i would like in a desktop post-14976-1142941596_thumb.jpg

shame i dont have any editing programs, cos i would put in boarders and all like in the 2nd dantooine pict :(

ive got some more K2 stuff, i you wana see them :)

Edited by Revan_Returns

Since you can take screenshots, I assume that you want somethng more dressed up than the actual screenshot itself. And if not, well...just take more screenshots... :D

The Gimp graphic editor is free (google it)...assuming your pc will run it, try that.

Nice screens, btw.

And sorry, I'm too lazy and artistically unskilled to make neat-o wallpapers from pieces of pretty screenshots.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, you can do great things with GIMP. I made this in about 20 minutes, so this isn't very cool, but for example: Dark Tower - whatever

(how can you attach photos to your message? :wub: )

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh well, I have one...OMG!!!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

(how can you attach photos to your message? :) )

Below the box where you type in your message and the post icons there's a "Browse' and an 'Add this attachment' button. use the Browse button to locate the picture on your hard drive that you want to attach, then hit the Add button, repeat if desired, then when you're all done, hit the add reply button like normal. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thanks! :shifty: (c'mon, someone must have wallpaper-screenies)

Edited by Xard

ah this is great, thank god for people like you, yes lady crimson i have to agree im also extremely lazy/constantly tired lol ive got so much sporting commitments *yawn*

and yes, i do want the screenshot a bit dressed up, boarders and all, a bit extra stuff added in, like that dantooine one i downloaded. so this gimp stuff is an editor which will "dress it up" ?

yeah this is all good stuff, maybe some K2 stuff? lol told ya im lazy :thumbsup:

Here some....but there is 1 that is not related to the Kotor game...i will give it to you anyway:

post-14353-1143044462_thumb.jpg

post-14353-1143044497_thumb.jpg

post-14353-1143044551_thumb.jpg

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Yup. :shifty: Net is full with tutorials. http://gimpguru.org/ for example. (sry, tutorials that I used, were finnish)

TY :blink: Dunno. It was quite hard first (didn't understand anyhing), but I learned it about...2-3 days of exercising? (gosh, how I write that :S )

There is still neat lil' tricks to find out for me too. I'm not guru with GIMP. (I've never used that page before, so I can only hope that is good) But is is quite addicting when you really learn to use it. Photoshop is good too, but I prefer GIMP.

Off-Topic: f you want to remove red eyes from some picture though, Photoshop is better.

let me start off >_<

post-14976-1142941161_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941211_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941269_thumb.jpg

post-14976-1142941310_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941424_thumb.jpg post-14976-1142941384_thumb.jpg

as you can see ive basically taken screenshots of all planets this is 1 i downloaded, this is the sort of style i would like in a desktop post-14976-1142941596_thumb.jpg

shame i dont have any editing programs, cos i would put in boarders and all like in the 2nd dantooine pict :lol:

ive got some more K2 stuff, i you wana see them :huh:

I think that the Manaan one is actually quite pretty.

swesbrly5iz.gif