Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

I'll say one thing: Oblivion looks MUCH, MUCH better graphically than MW - at least in screenshots. ;)

P.S. The 'swim glitch' screenshot is hilarious! :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I've been playing FEAR again. This time, however, my computer doesn't get all wonkie when I exit. Huzzah! At any rate, I lowerd my settings from 1600x1200x32 to 1280x960x32. Basically, I wanted the better performance, even though 1600x1200 wasn't bad, my fps rate really kicks into high gear at the lower setting. I find that really helps in a fight.

Here're some pics for your viewing pleasure. This is not long before I hit the level where we crash into the abandoned part of Auburn. I quit after that. The crash gave me a headache.

post-787-1149655049_thumb.jpg

post-787-1149655058_thumb.jpg

post-787-1149655069_thumb.jpg

post-787-1149655079_thumb.jpg

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

"Get to the top of the Keep within this hilltop tower-fortified castle with laddermen and your peasants, archers, nd spearmen who can't even kill a bear one on one!"

Uh...ok. "Charrrrrge!"

stronghold2-004.jpg

stronghold2-005.jpg

I suck. :-

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I suck.  :)

You really should refrain yourself from using those exact words on a nerd board full of horny teenage guys, especially if you're not one yourself :ermm:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I suck.  :-

You really should refrain yourself from using those exact words on a nerd board full of horny teenage guys, especially if you're not one yourself :)

I actually didn't jump to that conclusion, or take the words out of context...does that mean I'm finally getting old? :ermm:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I suck.  :-

You really should refrain yourself from using those exact words on a nerd board full of horny teenage guys, especially if you're not one yourself :)

I actually didn't jump to that conclusion, or take the words out of context...does that mean I'm finally getting old? :ermm:

I was about to PM her for a date when I suddenly realized she is married and so am I.

:">

I'm going to play a bit more of FEAR. I've just reopenned the door to the vault and now I'm going to enter and clean house. Then comes my least favorite part of the game. At least the watchers are spooky. Those damned flaming ghosts aren't spooky, just annoying. ...And they come in mobs.

Alls I can think is that better frame rates equate to much easier battles or I played this thing on insane the first time by accident.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

stronghold2-006.jpg

Apparently the Lord's Lady likes to take baths with the windows open. I felt like I was watching the Sims take showers, and it was rather disturbing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

stronghold2-006.jpg

Apparently the Lord's Lady likes to take baths with the windows open. I felt like I was watching the Sims take showers, and it was rather disturbing.

:ninja: What game IS that?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Here is a screenshot of Eldara fighting from under the floor. Issue 7 in CoH seems to have created some weird glitches. Anyhow, I'm going to play a little DOOM3 so I can post a picture of that.

post-787-1149811442_thumb.jpg

Obsidian Plays

Here is a bit of DOOM for you.

It's a bit harder than FEAR, I think, but I find the flashlight thing frustrating. I'm toughing it out without the flashlight mod, but I just get a bit irritated by some areas.

post-787-1149823681_thumb.jpg

post-787-1149823697_thumb.jpg

post-787-1149823704_thumb.jpg

post-787-1149823713_thumb.jpg

post-787-1149823726_thumb.jpg

post-787-1149823736_thumb.jpg

Obsidian Plays

Here is a screenshot of Eldara fighting from under the floor.  Issue 7 in CoH seems to have created some weird glitches.  Anyhow, I'm going to play a little DOOM3 so I can post a picture of that.

post-787-1149811442_thumb.jpg

don't fight the av's...

especially the Recluses victory ones...

it was like the last battle of the second age against Captain Mako and Ghost widow.

mako.jpg

^mako

spot_gw.gif

^widow

30 of us spent over 2 hrs trying to kill em and didn't succeed.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've been there, done that, have the debt to prove it. I was involved in a series of unsuccessful battles against Black Scorpion. It's easy to take down the turrets and control the area, but the AVs are just way too tough. Not only that, but I think it's stupid how they've decided to mkae it seem inevitable that the bad guys will win. If that's where they're going with the story, I'll probably cancel my subscription. I mean, the heroes rule Recluse's Victory. The villains haven't even come out to play when I've been there. ...But Recluse is edging closer to victory. That's just stupid.

Obsidian Plays