Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

I just got a sudden, unexpected urge to buy and play Freelancer.

I just realized that the guys from Black Isle effectively did with the hardcore RPGing crowd what John Romero tried to do to everyone else with Daikatana.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

when you close your eyes it looks nearly as good as oblivion

In my book, Beneath a Steel SKy looks BETTER than oblivion :-"

VGA pwns.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

In my book, Beneath a Steel SKy looks BETTER than oblivion :-"

VGA pwns.

Sadly, there is no cure for blindness. :-

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Feargus should be used to hear such voices...

And since it is online there is no way... wait... you use Kirottu in FL too? :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

You can never have too many gatehouses!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

given it's my wolf that was on the ground getting its face smashed in while my spartans killed the tiger... yes.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Mr. Big Cheese himself plays Freelancer!

Is Fergie playing the discovery mod? :thumbsup:

MYSTARY! :D Anyways, I just got to check his ride at some point.

Has there been any talk that the galactic server would start to use the latest discovery mod?

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Pretty. :)

post-2035-1148618125_thumb.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Love the greek goddess thing she's got going, Eldar. :)

Ownage in Battlefield 2. I love gunning in the attack choppers.

post-2035-1148623279_thumb.jpg

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

I suck at flying too. Being the gunner is relatively painless though, especially with a good pilot who knows what it takes to give the gunner a good position.

My friend and I dominated in BFV (while blaring Ride of the Valkyries to boot!), and were pretty good at BF2 helicopters as well. He enjoys flying, and was one of the first "good" pilots in BF1942 as well (since it's all he was interested in and kept practicing...got even better once he got a joystick).

It was a ton of fun having him provide cover for me in my tank as I captured flag after flag. He wasn't the best dog fighter, but he was a fantastic dive bomber, even with the fighter plane (which would only drop a single bomb at a time instead of the two).