Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

Horny is so lame. :) Warlock rushes dammit!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Only when they can't run away, harhar! (10 to 1 and they're still afraid...)

dk2-020b.jpg

Actually, black knights, warlocks, vampires, few trolls & maybe bile demons...that's about all I like to use.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Vampires and warlocks, hell all spellcasters, absolutely ruled in DK 1. With the odd witch hero in the bunch, one was unstopable. DK 2 made them a bit weak however.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Dk2 made all the minions kind of weak...unless you use the editor, of course. :shifty:"

DK1 was a lot more fun overall, IMO.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"IMO"? DK1 was a better game, plainly. :shifty:

Anyways, Parthian shots(I just love to do that) coming soon.

kirottu said:

OblivionHorseriding.jpg

Me and my friends are out riding. I got the speckled horse. Typical.

OblivionHorseTownBackground.jpg

We passed by some unknown city in the distance. I love the viewing distance!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Looks good. I just hope the animations look good too. That video on beggarcide Llyranor sent was promising.

kirottu said:

Uhm.. don't get your hopes up abot animations. Me and my girlfriend laughed for like 30minutes straight after I realized my horse could jump.. like a bug. It just curls all its legs in under itself and glides through the air for like a second! It looks so horribly silly you just can't stop laughing at it. I'm in love with my Oblivion horse, almost as much as my Daggerfall equivalent :huh:)

That was one of the things that annoyed me the most in Morrowind. The models and animations were awful by any standards and when compared with the beautiful world graphics it just made everything seem silly. It's like one half of Bethesda's team is composed of talented artists and programmers and the other half is a troupe of retarded monkeys.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

OblivionNiceFace.jpg

Character models are much improved since Morrowind. She's almost pretty, for crying out loud!

OblivionRoadkill.jpg

This is about the only thing I can kill nowadays: deer. And that's only because my sneak skill is so high..

OblivionNiceFace.jpg

Character models are much improved since Morrowind. She's almost pretty, for crying out loud!

OblivionRoadkill.jpg

This is about the only thing I can kill nowadays: deer. And that's only because my sneak skill is so high..

Er ok...

Nice detailing on the Katana.

Chainmail though. Looks like that cheap knitted stuff used in low budget fantasy films.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]