Favorite Force Power

Of the powers listed what is your favorite.(I can't list them all but I will try to get the major one's).  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Of the powers listed what is your favorite.(I can't list them all but I will try to get the major one's).

• Force Heal
    • Force Speed
    • Force Lightning
    • Force Confusion
    • Force Choke
    • Force Imunity
    • Force Wave
    • Force Lightsaber Throw
    • Force Armor
    • Other Please Add

im pretty sure crush pwns more... <_<

Yeah i know...force crush is much more powerful....but it was not on the list...so there was no other choice than force choke

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Force Wave

is the best. you can throw away easily even the biggest groups. they become stunned, and cannot do anything, while you can forcewave them till everyone dies.

when i had a consular/jedi master i beat Darth Sion only by using force wave. and he couldn't even hit me! (perhaps i used also some boosting force powers)

and force wave is a neutral power, so every character can make a good use of it.

Heal is most useful

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Force Enilightment is my favourite. I also like Crush, Wave, Storm, and Heal

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I at least has a different one.

Force Speed. Run like hell and slash the lightsaber to do ultimate damage. A pity that it lasts for such a short period.

And when DS, combine it with Fury. Lightsaber DDDAAAMMMAAAGGGGEEEEE!

Master Vandar lives!

I'd have to say Heal, as a light side player. However, Heal is much less useful than in the original KotOR, since KotOR II added health regeneration, which IMO is Wrong. With all the shielding and armor available, my main PC was rarely damaged enough (i.e. below half hit points) in combat to necessitate the use of either Heal or med kits, and since it's one minute of combat and five minutes of wandering around afterwards, the health would usually be fully restored by the next combat. Which is unrealistic, darn it -- lightsaber wounds are not supposed to heal by themselves in five minutes. The Jedi do not usually have a Daodan chrysalis implanted, nor are they supposed to carry a Goa'uld symbiote in their belly pouch.

Of course, lightsaber wounds are not supposed to heal instantly when you apply a medpack either. But at least it's possible with the Force -- which is, therefore, what should be used to heal wounds.