More Harvest Moon.

The Harvest Goddess has turned to stone and the Harvest Sprites need your help to bring her back. You need to collect Musical Notes throughout the game in hopes of restoring her to her former self. There are 100 Musical Notes in the game and to collect the notes you must do a variety of different things, some more challenging than others. Such as shipping a certain number of items, winning a festival or making friends with the wild animals found around your farm. Only by collecting a certain number of notes will the Harvest Goddess come back!

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody is filled with features that Harvest Moon fans have come to expect in a Harvest Moon title plenty of crops, a variety of animals to care for, tons of festivals to participate in and loads of events to create a fun and entertaining game play experience.

Features:

Play as either a boy or girl! Each gender has 10 potential spouses!

Compete against a rival farmer! Your productivity will be judged on a daily basis against that of your rival

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Wacky japanese anyone?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wacky japanese anyone?

Well according to gamefaqs Harvest Moon predates the Sims by several years.

I was married to the harvest goddess in Back to Nature. I'm not letting her stay a statue.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Wacky japanese anyone?

I know it does. Sims was out...what...2000?

I was married to the harvest goddess in Back to Nature. I'm not letting her stay a statue.

Wacky.

Edit: :(

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Wacky japanese anyone?

I know it does. Sims was out...what...2000?

Wacky.

Edit: :(

Really nailed those quotes :(

Yep the Sims was 2000. Seems like a lot longer though.

478327[/snapback]

I fail at foralogy.

kirottu said:

I played Harvest Moon for Nintendo 64.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.