Black. White.

Krookie

That's it? You think it's stupid, end thought? Shouldn't you elaborate?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

For those of you who don't know, Black. White. is a TV show where an African American famliy is turned into a White family, and vice versa.

I think it's stupid.

Here. Here.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

That's it?  You think it's stupid, end thought?  Shouldn't you elaborate?

If you've seen the show, there really isn't a need to.

The black guy talks about how easy white guys have it, and the white guy talks about how he can't wait to be called the 'N' word.

Yes. He did say "I'm waiting for someone to call me Ni***r."

For those of you who don't know, Black. White. is a TV show where an African American famliy is turned into a White family, and vice versa.

I think it's stupid.

Here. Here.

2ed that!

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

What are you fools babbling about? This is an awesome reality show and represents everything that is right in mainstream America - scratch that, make that the whole of humanity.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

What are you fools babbling about? This is an awesome reality show and represents everything that is right in mainstream America - scratch that, make that the whole of humanity.

Yeah, you guys just don't understand the show. Not like Llyranor.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The point of the show is to spread awareness and empathy.

It's like watching sports on TV.

Zing?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why are they pointing out differences rather than similarities? Focus less on the former, more on the latter.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Like I said, the black family complains how they are oppressed and racism still lives in our country and the white family just argues back.

God bless america...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Possibly. I must say, the show does have it's moments. But not many. One of the episodes I managed to catch contained the white girl (who was turned in to a black girl) going to an all black poetry reading club. By the end, she reveals that she is white. Everyone was okay with it, besides one guy who wasn't happy until she started to cry.