Stop Barbie abuse!

Dark Moth

Boys didn't have the same reaction to their action dolls; they felt nostalgia and affection instead.

Of course not, their self-worth isn't based on a comparison with it.

Nairn thinks renouncing Barbie is a rite of passage for many girls, who see the doll not as a treasured toy, but rather as an inanimate object. "The most readily expressed reason for rejecting Barbie was that she was babyish, and girls saw her as representing their younger childhood out of which they felt they had now grown," she told AP. "Whilst for an adult the delight the child felt in breaking, mutilating and torturing their dolls is deeply disturbing, from the child's point of view they were simply being imaginative in disposing of an excessive commodity in the same way as one might crush cans for recycling."

And people still think that women are the fairer sex ... ;)"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Boys didn't have the same reaction to their action dolls; they felt nostalgia and affection instead.

Of course not, their self-worth isn't based on a comparison with it.

That's where you are wrong! Dead wrong!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Nairn thinks renouncing Barbie is a rite of passage for many girls, who see the doll not as a treasured toy, but rather as an inanimate object. "The most readily expressed reason for rejecting Barbie was that she was babyish, and girls saw her as representing their younger childhood out of which they felt they had now grown," she told AP. "Whilst for an adult the delight the child felt in breaking, mutilating and torturing their dolls is deeply disturbing, from the child's point of view they were simply being imaginative in disposing of an excessive commodity in the same way as one might crush cans for recycling."

And people still think that women are the fairer sex ... :-"

You bet. :lol:

I don't know anyone who will just give payec away. It's just too hard to come by now-a-days.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Iy's obvius thiey feel eyvy.

no, 0m not drin k so dion0't ask

:D

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Male kiddies at work dismembers barbie dolls whenever they can; heads, legs, arms. It's a ****ing massacre. :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It's kind of surprising how seriously some women take trying to get the perfect "Barbie figure". Actually, I did see this one interesting article which told what Barbie would be like if she were a real person. Apparently, she'd be over 7 feet tall, have a very long neck and an abnormally thin waist. If I can find it, I'll dig it up. Or somebody could just google it.

It's kind of surprising how seriously some women take trying to get the perfect "Barbie figure".  Actually, I did see this one interesting article which told what Barbie would be like if she were a real person.  Apparently, she'd be over 7 feet tall, have a very long neck and an abnormally thin waist.  If I can find it, I'll dig it up.  Or somebody could just google it.

mothie... she wouldn't be able to stand with her perportions... My health teacher freshman year made sure that all of our class had the fact that barbie=bad drilled into our brains. (well we didn't we just made her think we did)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 2 weeks later...

"Sorry guys..."? :blink:

Sorry for what? If I suddenly get a doll fetish, I'll accept your apology.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds