Top 3 reality show thread

MrOrange99

Lost. :luck:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

the only one I really liked was Joe Schmoe.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

1. Survivor - the first season was awesome, and they haven't really sold out yet. It's not a comfortable experience for any of the contestants, as evidenced by the guant look they all have after a few weeks.

2. Project Runway - I don't know why really. I guess it's because they really do work their tails off on this show. They are doing something that I would have absolutely no clue how to do. They take some cloth and make pretty amazing stuff from it.

3. The first few seasons of the Real World. It used to be an interesting social experiment. They had people from various cultures interacting with one another.

Runner-Up - 30 Days had a few good episodes.

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Hehe, apparently the workmanship from that show is horrible. Half the places are falling apart so much that they aren't even livable within a month.

Or so I've heard.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I can only watch the "celebrity" reality shows, because they are not picked as demographically diverse weirdos with opposite and conflicting personality profiles, and argue because they are pampered egotists who (mostly) believe their own press.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Hehe, apparently the workmanship from that show is horrible. Half the places are falling apart so much that they aren't even livable within a month.

Or so I've heard.

Yes, I do wonder how long the things last. Its impossible for all the concrete and plaster to set and dry fully within seven days so I'm guessing there are loads of defects. I shall investigate this...

TO TEH INTERNETS!

Yes, I do wonder how long the things last. Its impossible for all the concrete and plaster to set and dry fully within seven days so I'm guessing there are loads of defects. I shall investigate this...

TO TEH INTERNETS!

What the heck do they do ?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Like totally!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Reality shows are more like game shows.

Actually they ARE game shows, pale copies of those weird and psychotic asian game shows.

American Idol is nothing more than Star Search 2. Nothing original here.

I used to watch Temptation Island, Big Brother and Fear Factor... only for the babes. How immature of me. :thumbsup: