T.O.M.B.S: Vol. 5

*whew*  One more report done.  That leaves in this order: 

Draken

Eldar (bwahahahaha)

Blank

And hold the phone, CoF!  I don't think I said I was going to do a report for you.  That doesn't mean I won't, just saying. 

Apologies to Muso? for not getting the report out sooner.  I didn't forget, nor did I blow him off, I just haven't had the time.  This is literally the first free day I've had for weeks.  The past month has been absolutely horrendous work-wise.  I'll try and get the reports out a little sooner next time.  Key word: try.

There is no try. There is only do, or do not.

Yoda, TESB, to the whiney Skywalker.

That was actually a good review, Motheater. Have several less negative points, for doing a better-than-expected job, than you deserve! -5 TOMBS points. :sorcerer:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah, someone do me next!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Quit spamming for attention, Pixies. You've had your quota for a while. We need to do a review of someone new. Okay, I'm going to get on Cant to finish his account of Sawyer's trial. He never gave his defence. Just remember, his account is biased from his perspective, not mine. I would have had different things to say.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Why can't Sawyer write it then if it's from his opinion.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh, Sawyer never had a say at his trial. You didn't have one at yours... or don't you remember? heh heh heh. This isn't a common court of law, young man.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I didn't have one at my what?

My personality hasn't changed and I have recieved seven reports, give or take a few. Moral of the story, even when I jokingly ask for a report, I usually get one.