T.O.M.B.S: Vol. 5

*bends over for the thread*

This has been awesome, awesome. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Mr. Jim..?

Mr. Jim, wake up!

Jim roared.

Flash of light, I was in the courtroom.

Mr. Jim, you seem to have fallen asleep.  Now, I'll ask again, does the defense have any closing rebuttle?

Damn, Eru must have used the 'bore the defense to sleep' tactic again.  That bastard always has something up his sleeve.

Mr. Jim, we don't have all day.  Now get up here and make your closing statement.

I stood up, a giggle or two, a few gasps from the court room.  Damn, that erotic dream I awoke from had left it's mark in the form of my fully erect phallice.  Think Jim, think!  You have to come up with a pretty air-tight defense to get yourself and your client out of this one.  If only you had paid attention to what Eru said, you could point out the obvious flaws in his logic. 

Mr. Jim!  Are you aware you are talking to yourself out loud?

Well, Jim, all I have to say is that it's true, I haven't been paying attention to anything that has been going on in this case at all, but I will tell you what I do know.  I know, that Jim is a damn liar, and a raving lunatic.  He has done so many reports for so many of the Jimsidian community, he has no idea what he is doing anymore.  He thinks he is something special, that he is better than everyone, a VIJ (Very Important Jim), an ex-mod with some sort of following.  I'll tell you, he has no following, just some kid named Child of Flame, with nothing to loose and everything to prove, a kid that he doesn't even notice anymore.  Took him under his wing and then spat him out in the gutter.  He thinks he has some sort of immunity.  He insulted Jimbo, nobody insults Jimbo, we are just lucky Jimmy was there to put him in his place.  The only thing my client is guilty of, is making Eru jealous.  Thats right, here comes the truth, Eru is just jealous that Jim-jamboree is getting popular.  More popular than Eru was in his Mod days.  Why has Eru called this case?  He has called us here, to draw attention to himself.  Get himself back into the spotlight.  What a jerk.

Am I right fellas?  I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, it can still be salvaged!  Meta, could you cleanse a few posts for us?

Topic pruned.

Please keep the spam quotient statistically insignificant, and the roasting good-natured. Generally, please don't attempt to circumvent the language filter, either. I don't want any more complaints.

Many thanks.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I fixed my part of the report for Jim.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey, you changed your name.

Yes. I felt the initial rush of excitement of having a Star Wars name had officially run out, so I asked the Dragon, and bada bing: no more Fett.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Yeah, I was thinking about changing my name. Something that sums up my over-all ellegance and charm. My wit and topicalness. Something like, Tyranasarus Sex.

Or, you know, Tyranasore-ass.

Get it? See, I'm implying that he has a sore ass, which means he had anal sex, which means he's gay.

All your witty topicalness belong to me.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

It tragic really. He projects his gay-ness on others.

PM the global mod, Fionavar, and ask him/her if your nick can be changed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds