T.O.M.B.S: Vol. 5

Make it end in sexy threesome with Eldar, Cantousent and Sawyer.

What a yutz! :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

baley, you're a scary fellow, you know. :Eldar's icon. It might be a grin or a feral grimace of rage:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think you should, baley. Really. I might add something with Cant later, but you're on a roll. Unless you'd like to pass the buck to some other unfortunate... heh heh heh

You're quite good at this style of report, though.

Obsidian Plays

"The Day The Earth Stood Still", my father's favourite film, kinda fitting, I needed answers, I needed guidance, the man whose face I could not see was wearily silent, I had heard the name Eldar before, some sort of TOMBS higher-up, when the people in power want to keep things quiet they're pretty good at it, kicks, punches, sexual assaults, you do what is needed of you, it's the world in which we live, a desolate ****ed-up place, but it's all we've got, revolution is fruitless, rebellion pointless, you obey, or at least you make'em think you obey, the mind is your only safe house.

"Mister Baley?" His voice was utterly mundane.

"Uh, please, just wait, give me a second, a minute, I just need to fix my head, it's all scrambled."

Silence, I needed to figure out what had happened and fast, I wasn't planning on letting any of those TOMBS bastards take me alive, I knew what they do to people, poor Sawyer was probably dead already, ****ing trash. I didn't remember anything, one moment I was cheering Gutman to kick**** those wankers, the next I was in the middle of bloody anti-matter central, I was literary walking on air, nothing there, no stars, no planets, no interstellar dragons, just me and a voice. Never trust voices, you've got nothing on them.

"Fine. I'll come. Where to?"

"Oh, just to the end of the universe and beyond. Ha Ha" The voice broke into maniacal laughter, ****ing machine-like junkies, he had the sort of childish giggle you'd expect on a 50 cent whore.

I started flying, the speed, it was incredible, I could barely form a cohesive thought, thinking about my mommy, about uncle Jack putting his erect **** up my youthful anus, I was cringing, I was alone, in a worldless universe. Inane insipid thoughts, I was in pain, a pain like no other, the pain of life over death, I felt like a God, the last corporeal being in an universe of decomposed matter.

Then, it all came back, worlds, humans, monkeys, little girls with crying eyes and stolen teddys, a whole ****ing galaxy returning in a single second, I smiled, I was happy, I was secure, a man,a go...

*Thud*

I fell from the skies, a circle of hooded elders before me, they weren't even watching me, weren't even looking at the man that fell from high above on his now almost broken back.

"Baley, my boy, how nice of you to come."

"Wha?"

"I see you haven't fully recovered yet, do not worry, my name is Metadigital, you could say I am the brain behind TOMBS."

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh nothing much, just your body, your mind and your eternal allegiance, you see my boy, we're just a bunch of intergalactic lizards, looking for fresh worlds to devour." He paused for a second and then started chuckling like a beggar that had lost his menstrual blood-stained underwear. It was quite funny in its own pitiful way.

"Well you ain't getting it." I used my poker face on him, showing him the teeth my dad bought from a poor Dutchman in really tight pants.

He clubbed me over the head, proceeded to undress me and savagely vandalize my bleeding arse.

I awoke, my ass painfully soring, Sawyer was besides me, the poor man had been head****ed beyond belief, a dreadful sight. They had these big machines, and they were throwing people into them, now if only I could free myself, get tADS here, I know we could defeat them, if only Limitation Lad was here.

Something started moving around in my underpants, it started growing, oh my ****ing god, I was in shock. Speak of the devil, there he was, the little bugger, he was sure to save me.

"How long have you been there?" I asked him.

"Just a couple oh hours, your balls were most moist and comfy." We both laughed.

"Call the squad, fast, tell them to send Ninja Chick, she could easily crush these morons!" He did. No answer, we presumed the league had been destroyed and with it, the last hope mankind had for survival.

Part 3 to come.

Edited by metadigital

Baley's house of fun. If there is an alternate reality, let's hope this isn't it. :Eldar's TOMBS grin icon:

Obsidian Plays

You know Blank, acting all pompous and intellectually superior might be interesting at first, and it might make the newbies think more of you, but I do indeed wonder if you still believe that AIDS is God's majestic gift to the vile homosexuals of the world.
I never believed that. I do, however, believe that it is a possibility. Looking at the scriptures it seems very possible:
25For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,

27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Evidentely, there is a penalty for these actions. This penalty doesn't seem to be 'death', as that is mentioned later in the chapter, but the penalty seems to occur during the immediate time period of the 'indecent acts'. Therefore, I find it possible (notice I said possible, not certain) that STD's are a 'penalty'.

But thank you for your continuous unwanted assists, I'm sure you're making a big difference on this forum. God bless you!

Your welcome. I'm glad somebody finally thanked me and blessed me for all my hard work :(

Edited by Blank

Take it to the THUNDER DOME!

Oh, wait, Blank isn't part of the forums.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I was still in chains, Limitation Lad was somewhere in the immediate vicinity, taking a piss I think, resting on a guy's crotch for over 3 hours does that to you.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WOooooooooooooooo Waaaaaaoooooooo!!!"

The voice of moribund children sent to their timeless resting place, what a ghastly sound, I said to myself as urine began to mellowly flow down my denim pants. Sawyer looked in amazement, the poor man's head was covered in a strange gooish like substance, he started snickering, he seemed so happy, so peaceful, the world had ****ed us in the ass repeatedly and there we stood, starring at each other and laughing like pregnant hausefraus.

"Hey Sawyer, what the hell happened at the trial?"

He was silent, he opened his mouth, I dared look inside, and what I saw shall forever haunt me, his teeth had been removed with a hammer, his tongue, a scimitar's victim, he was still looking at me, his eyes were so sad yet to so distinguished, his spirit was safe, but his body would soon pass on.

I turned my head, I started looking at the faraway scenery, a deserted wasteland, no men, no plants, no children, nothing to mourn our passage, I was almost sorry to die, I felt an immense sorrow taking over my soul, the faces of all my friend and rivals, the faces of all the godless children with skinned heads and cracked skulls, these visages, it was like looking into a mirror, they were part of me.

"Hello Human". A vengeful lizard interrupted my soulful journey, his breath smelled of rotten eggs and already used suppositories. A smile could be seen forming round his grotesque mouth.

"Seeing as how you're like totally gonna die and ****, well, haha, heh, I was thinking about you and me, I've noticed that fine ass of yours" he was licking his lips, " how about it toots? Wanna go on the reptilian love train?" He took me by the balls, I couldn't breathe, I had to accept, there was no other way. He smiled.

My chains were shattered, a free man, free to take it up the ass whenever my master requested. We went to the bushes, his dark brown eyes were dreamingly glaring at the enormous package he had briefly held in his tiny hands, a look of absolute want in his eyes, I smiled, unzipped my pants, dropped my underwear and took it up the arse, a scream of pleasure, a false pleasure, I screamed like the seraphims at Heaven's golden gate, I screamed like the woman whose children had died in the war of man, I screamed like Christ on his wooden cross of shame as the false prophets mocked the failed deity.

"My turn." I said, what a youthful man, a burly mammal for whom pain was the final destination, he closed his eyes, Limitation Lad, a now gigantic uber-mensch chocked him from behind, he died, in the wasteland of broken dreams, no **** to penetrate his anus.

"Took one for the team, eh?"

"You've got to do, what you've got to do, that's the way of the world."

"I've heard from the team, they're alive, Ninja Chick, Blade Man, Death Cat, Captain D., Kobamus, Bok, Don Jags, even Gutman himself, they're coming, TADS is coming!"

I had no time to waist, it was payback time, my rapist's scimitar in my hand, underwear on my skull, a barbarian's frenzy, unstoppable rage, I was going to ****ing kill them all, TOMBS was going down, I had spoken, I had felt the untold pain creeping up my backside, I who had been beaten and humiliated, I was about to end this once and for all.

Blood, a feast of blood, the angels in God's great heaven were singing their mirthful songs, they wanted me to win, they wanted to see me in action, they wanted guts and violence and sex, lots and lots of sex, drugs, sex, violence, the way of the world, I started laughing, I started crying, a cornered man with tears in his eyes, my sexual apparatus was hard, a mammoth in full swing. No men were to escape my revenge, oh sweetest carnage.

"Bang!*

It was him, Eldar, a gun, he had a gun, he shot me in the balls, blood all around me, oh god, oh god, oh god, I need help, someone, please, the words, my thoughts I couldn't even build sentences.

A flash of light, a thunder, a scream, battle, they came, my friends, my teammates, they came, O what a day, O what a day.

Foul sterile remains of vivisected beasts were surrounding Metadigital, the last of his race, Eldar's head was carefully placed on Lou's erect ****, a symphony of violence, a flute of despair.

The final dilemma, what to do, the battle was over, the war was lost, humanity was no longer imprisoned, we were free, hope was with us again, we had won.

Metadigital pushed a button, a small red button, a jovial smile on his face, two final words were to be said:

"Good bye." He closed his eyes.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Humanity's ashes were all around me, on me, inside me, everywhere, the last man, the universe had been undone, yet I was still alive, no stars were on the sky that night, no children laughed, no adults cried, everything was still, order was restored.

You know Blank, acting all pompous and intellectually superior might be interesting at first, and it might make the newbies think more of you, but I do indeed wonder if you still believe that AIDS is God's majestic gift to the vile homosexuals of the world.
I never believed that. I do, however, believe that it is a possibility. Looking at the scriptures it seems very possible:
25For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,

27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Evidentely, there is a penalty for these actions. This penalty doesn't seem to be 'death', as that is mentioned later in the chapter, but the penalty seems to occur during the immediate time period of the 'indecent acts'. Therefore, I find it possible (notice I said possible, not certain) that STD's are a 'penalty'.

Except that AIDS is now a bigger killer of hetrosexuals than homosexuals. Good ol' infallible God! :(

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hahahahaha! That was the best one yet. Hurray for Baley!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.