T.O.M.B.S: Vol. 5

Guest Cantousent

Well, here is the first part of the report. Contrary to what my friend meta thinks, I'm quite open to criticism when I've solicited it. In fact, I almost always find some way to incorporate good suggestions. So, it can be a bit heavy, but let's strike a lighter note. What can I do to infuse some humor into this report?

I looked up from where I stood. The single wall wrapped around a circular room, with three entrances, one each for the defendant, the prosecution, and the defense. Above the low wall stood rows upon rows of seats reaching up in an ever widening curve. In the middle of the room stood the defendant, J.E. Sawyer. Across from me stood my opponent, the prosecutor. Although I did not know the defendant particularly well, I stood as Sawyer

Blank is witty and topical.

The kid

Gets it

From me

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, pixies, your humor isn't witty and topical, it's silly and typical.

And the above report is nice; one of the better ones. 'Course, that's only my opinion, and I liked the Super Mario Bros movie, so I wouldn't trust what I say too much.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Hey! I liked the Mario movie!

Then again, people don't trust me. <_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I trust you.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Exceptions only prove the rule.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Lisdten, I know you are upset and everything, but what you have to remember is that global warming is just a theory at this point.

Never! You can't make me!

kirottu said:

I can fake you though.

Thanks, that's...a relief. <_<

kirottu said:

Let's get back to the reviews, shall we? Anyone want to do the second half of Sawyer's review? huh? Pixies? Can I send a little love your way by letting you finish the trial?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

No, not at all. Nevermind me. :)

kirottu said:

+1,000.03785 points to meta for finding one of my all time favorites. In the original, you were a British soldier. I played mine on the Atari, and it was awesome.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I remember that! It even had voices!

kirottu said:

Let's get back to the reviews, shall we?  Anyone want to do the second half of Sawyer's review?  huh?  Pixies?  Can I send a little love your way by letting you finish the trial?

I liked it Eldar, and agree that it is one of the better ones yet. I don't think it needs more humour, just an ending. There was some good humour in it already; adding more might help, but if you can't think of any, it isn't necessary.

and I also liked the mario bros. movie... :ph34r: