T.O.M.B.S: Vol. 5

Surreptishus for Mayor!

Mayor of sex-town!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Please don't get this thread axed until I do my Sawyer report. I'm working on it right now.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Eldar is the VIP of my heart.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

All gay man!

Draken the Fett needs not your homoerotic claims! Off with his head!

User: Kor Qel Droma

Nicknames: "Kor" (the only one the reviewer knows of)

Intelligence: 4 - Quite a sharp guy, leastaways smarter then the reviewer.

Wits: 4

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

... what says I wasn't being sarcastic as well?

My infallible intuition, and the fact that the remark, if sarcasm, would be beating on a dead horse. Mothy got to it first, then you said "especially considering" which implies that you read what Mothy said like this, "Obviously, everyone knows it is CoF" and then made your statement as if to add to this newly interpreted sentence. So in your mind, it read like this, "Obviously, everyone knows it is CoF, especially considering that his avatar is the picture from months ago." The fact that you make a remark at all tells me that you are trying to "fit in" to the conversation. Feeling that your intelligence had become impugnable because you didn't pick up on CoF's identity as quickly as the others, you blurted something out to cover your insecurity as though they could read your mind, when, contrary to your intentions, it really only served to inform them of your dense nature.

Wow. Tough crowd. Anyhow, I did the first half of Sawyer's report. I actually posted it but I thought it was really heavy. Now, that's not really a problem, but it was supposed to be funny also. The funny part just fell flat. It involved a mock trial before the gods of TOMBS, but it really did sound like I was putting Sawyer on trial.

I might repost it later and take advice on what I can do with it. Let me take a look at it first and then I'll throw it out there and it can be a somewhat collaborative effort. At the very least, I'm willing to listen to advice on these matters, even if I'm not always ready to take it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I feel insulted, meta. It's not too late for me to dip my pen in the venom inkwell. You'd better watch out!

Obsidian Plays

Eldar is the VIP of my heart.

Well, Eldar, for your big fat information, I am not jealous! I am the V.I.P of many people's hearts!

Like Bob. Bob...Johnson. Yeah, he so horny; he love me long time.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body