T.O.M.B.S: Vol. 5

Awesome! Like.... totally awesome. Like, my numbered friend did such a good report, he's one for himself. Only, I'm too nice, so why don't one of you monkies do one for him? :Eldar's shifty-eyed grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Heh, thanks numbers.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, that was a great report.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hey Muso, when was the last time you got one?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=539293

If you can consider Baley admitting his everdying love for me a report.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Cool, thanks.

kirottu said:

Mothman, -1000 T.O.M.B.S. points for telling some one you are going to do them a report. We all know you aren't going to go through with it, just like the last three times.

Two things should remain the same:

1.Remember, Mothman can not give or take points.

2. Mothman's points deficit wil be carried over and must be maintained at regular intervals, anyone caught giving Mothie points will be dealt with severely. :angry:

The subject of this review is: metadigital.

Intelligence: off the chart.

Wits: above average.

Charisma: average.

Will: above average.

Manipulation: below average.

Artful dodging: poor.

Flaming: dismal.

Kung-fu: overbearing.

Flirting: dull.

Humor: fair.

Nannying: so-so.

Spamming: nonexistent.

Thread creation: good.

Rebutting: fair.

Trolling: weak.

Metadigital is a member who could offer constructive and valuable feedback on almost every single topic of discussion when he feels like it and has rightfully earned the respect of many members here. The reviewer is very glad at the recent decision to elevate him to moderator status and best of luck to him for the tasks ahead.

Why thank you, Julian. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Two things should remain the same:

1.Remember, Mothman can not give or take points.  Remember this is all in good fun. Verbal cut downs can be fun and in fact are encouraged BUT please do not use the reports to launch a personal attack on any other member of this forum.

2. Mothman's points deficit wil be carried over and must be maintained at regular intervals, anyone caught giving Mothie points will be dealt with severely. :angry:

Shenanigans! -1000 TOMBS points for lame editing.

Edited by Mothman

Okay, I'm going to follow julianw's format for this one.

The subject of this review is julianw

Intelligence: average.

Wits: average.

Charisma: awesome

Will: terrible (fight? here? run away!)

Manipulation: weak (Palpatine would frown)

Kindness: like, totally awesome. Totally!

Artful dodging: excellent (stealth mastah)

Flaming: let's be serious here.

Flirting: average (makes good attempts, might come out with a black eye occasionally)

Humor: good (good humor, humor good. works both ways)

Kung-fu: poor (A man of peace, now. He's done killing)

Nannying: dysmal

Spamming: pathetic

Trolling: If Hades had an opposite, he'd be a good candidate

Thread creation: fair.

Rebutting: good

Julianw is a guy whom almost anyone can approach. He's definitely one of the nicest posters on these boards, if not also one of the most open-minded. He has a deep-seated respect for people of all faiths and beliefs. Good for him. Julianw also seems to be someone who tends to see the good side of almost anything and anybody, and he's optimistic almost by default! As far as kindness goes, he's a champ. Chuck Norris only refrained from round-house kicking someone once, and that was by julianw's request. And as a fellow art-lover and Bastila fan, the reviewer gives him a few extra points for that. All things considered, the reviewer is definitely glad to be able to call julianw friend. Woo-hoo!

She is bi.