T.O.M.B.S: Vol. 5

Laddies and lassies, I'm disappointed. The month I decide to hit the road, you go and liquidate our means of existence. :lol: Well, that which has once died, will not die again. Or so I've heard. Go bonkers, people.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

For TOMBS to live we need do two simple things:

1) hand out points to other members

and, more importantly,

2) write reviews.

After a bit of rest, I'm game to write another review to help get things started. Anyone feel like a report?

Actually, I'll report on Sawyer. heh heh heh I'm brave enough to roast Sawyer, and he's sure as hell a regular at the bar here, but I'm still not up to taking on Gromnir.

Edited by Eldar

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I like totally agree with Eldar!

I could write review of mkreku, but that would my third review of him. He might get hint of my true feelings. That hunka hunka of burning love. :shifty:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Make a review of his girlfriend. :shifty:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

+10 T.O.M.B.S points to Mothman for keeping our way of life intact and for conforming to traditions set by the founders of T.O.M.B.S.

Edit: Now you have like minus six hundred thousand points.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

It's the short hair, I bet. And not being a horrible geek.

kirottu said:

Umm...yeah. You totally aren't.

kirottu said:

When am I going to get a report? This is the 5th version and I still have not recieved one report!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I made one for you right in the beginning and you fooled Eldar to make another. WHEN DOES IT STOP I ASK YOU, WHEN DOES IT STOP?!

Like totally.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

You can't keep lying your way out of doing a report on me.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Two men enter, one man leaves!

kirottu said:

The subject of this review is: Mothman (a.k.a. the Flying Menace).

Intelligence: above average.

Wits: average.

Charisma: below average.

Will: excellent.

Manipulation: below average.

Artful dodging: dreadful.

Flaming: terrible.

Flirting: dismal.

Humor: fair.

Kung-fu: fair.

Nannying: ridiculous.

Spamming: weak.

Trolling: inapplicable.

Thread creation: good.

Rebutting: acceptable.

Mothman is your typical boy-next-door who enjoys a bit of goofing around, a bit of serious discussion and a bit of nakid women (though the reviewer is ashamed of corrupting today's youth by providing him means to do so). Mothman is also a die-hard Christian though definitely a reasonable one since he has yet to resolve to the infamous 'you are all going to hell and I will pray for your souls' line every time a discussion has gone sour. All in all, the reviewer is very pleased to call Mothman his friend.

I guess the only thing left is for me to return the favor.

Woot! That sounded like a threat!

Btw, I thought I was fairly honest with the ratings, no? The average forum member here is very likable, so even though below average, you are still very likable.

Just to make you feel better.

The subject of this review is: metadigital.

Intelligence: off the chart.

Wits: above average.

Charisma: average.

Will: above average.

Manipulation: below average.

Artful dodging: poor.

Flaming: dismal.

Kung-fu: overbearing.

Flirting: dull.

Humor: fair.

Nannying: so-so.

Spamming: nonexistent.

Thread creation: good.

Rebutting: fair.

Trolling: weak.

Metadigital is a member who could offer constructive and valuable feedback on almost every single topic of discussion when he feels like it and has rightfully earned the respect of many members here. The reviewer is very glad at the recent decision to elevate him to moderator status and best of luck to him for the tasks ahead.

Woot! That sounded like a threat!

Btw, I thought I was fairly honest with the ratings, no? The average forum member here is very likable, so even though below average, you are still very likable.

Just to make you feel better.

Why, thanks. Jerk. (j/k)

And that was no threat. It was a promise.

Edited by Mothman