Remote and Go-to

Remote should have a least somthing like t3m4's shock ray thingy... or a flamethrower...or a plasma thrower (its like flamethrower but in blue)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

i was looking through the various weapons in the list of cheats, and i found remote's blaster. i got it, just for the heck of it, and this is a pretty good blaster, especially when upgraded. it said on the description that Bao-Dur made this for the remote, but its never offered in the game and cannot be added to the remote. strange...cut content?

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

this one they could have added easily.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

no kidding...maybe they didnt think it was worth their time to add weapons, as you wouldnt be playing it much and then only to activate the mass shadow generator. still, it would have been nice to have a powerful blaster to take out the occational storm beast the exile might have missed :p

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

they should have put more storm beasts that only appear when the remote is there. that would have been freaky.

and malachor 5 should have another, longer level. and a turret minigame where you shoot debris. um... I dream too much...

a mini game to shoot debri? hmm, reminds me a bit of star wars Galaxies... maybe a minigame to shoot down fighters, like in K1. or maybe give the option to do a flight simulation with HK. or maybe in the end, you could play remote or G0T0 to fight the other, depending on your allignment. you did the same thing with Mira and Hanharr, come to think of it...

kotorsign.jpg

they should have put more storm beasts that only appear when the remote is there. that would have been freaky.

and malachor 5 should have another, longer level. and a turret minigame where you shoot debris. um... I dream too much...

now why the hell would you do that, that would be basically impossible

um... let me dream...

and, yes, we should have th fight between Remote and Goto.

maybe we should add it to the requests for the restoration project, they are restoring the handmaidin fight too

at least that's what i heard

Edited by HK-47_THE_MEATBAG_KILLER

kotorsign.jpg

those mods bring good news to K"... ;)

um... let me dream...

and, yes, we should have th fight between Remote and Goto.

There is no fight between them. Hk-47 comes and KABOOM

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hk-47 destroyes Goto or Remote. So in any case, Hk-47 comes and KABOOM :D

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

too bad its Goto and Hk that go KABOOM.

>_<

• 2 weeks later...