Why do you hate YOUR country

Meshugger

US

1) the masses of fat, lazy, and crazy people that choke your sanity with cries of unjustice at every turn

2) every GOD DANG thing has to be FAIR!!! wtf people absoultes are for 5 yr olds not adults

3) We are taught Darwins tenets but are unable to let natural selection take its course :thumbsup:

4) how many lawyers does one country need?

5) Everyone wants to be a minority or a women so they can Bit## more at the white heterosexual man and suck the country down the toliet of so called progress without addressing the real issues.

6) Everyone wants to be a dam celebrity, hence everyone is phony

7) Why do we let so many people into the country that hate it in the first place? And why do we have so many people on welfare that hate the country?

8) Femnazies

9) The KIDS omg the KIDS, as #4 points out let them swallow marbles or sniff glue so they don't pick people off with rifles on top of the freeway signs when they get older.

10)Add to infintiy... but hey god bless america :wub:

Another I hate about the US, minorities get too much benefits. Really. Mostly of these laws were put in place back in the 60s to prevent minorities from succeeding. There's a lot less racists now a days and if someone doesn't hire you or accept you, than you can always sue.

Another thing, if you're in the top ten percent at your school you guaranteed to get into any state school. You could be in a school filled with druggies, it doesn't matter. The way I see it, is that it takes away other people's opportunity, people who have tried harder. Who do you think should get into UT(or your state's top school). Someone's who's grade's equal to about a 96 together (but is in the top 11%) or some druggie from Southeast Dallas (or your local slums) who maybe has a B- average.

amen

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Stossel/story?id=1500338

just touched on your point, omg the dam slum minorities piss me off. Our teachers are boring, maybe because your too stupid to understand what is taught!!!

Are kids aren't making the marks on the test, because they are dumber and lazier then what is demanded for growth!

Oh by the way most educators in the united states are white... go figure that they get the blame!

Subject: Russia

- Corruption

- Broken legal system

- Racism and hatred

- Corruption

- Criminals in government

- Criminals in parliament

- Criminals in police

- The fact that everyone knows that certain official is a criminal and nothing gets done about it

- Our army (God, I will never go to army in Russia)

- Corruption

- "We are always superior" attitude

- Necessity for bribery to get things you can legally have

Did I mention corruption?

Problem: Parents

Parents these days never seem to teach their kids right from wrong. They don't care how they do in school. They never say no to their kids. They never give their kids a beating. They defend them when they do something stupid.

I am a high school senior, a few days ago I watched a kid tell her teacher to "Shut the f**k up," when the teacher told her to sit down. The teacher did not say anything to to student/send her to the office, etc. I asked why, and was told that the girl's parents are hostile to the school when they try and disipline the girl. They threaten lawsuits, call lawyers, etc. The teacher said it was just not worth it.

My dad is an Elementary School Principal. One day, a first grader fell of the monkey bars and broke her arm. The mother was enraged and sued the school, claiming that the school did not have enough supervision, even though my dad, and about 6 teachers were in the fairly small playground area. A few weeks later, when the school district decided to remove some playground equipment, including the monkey bars, the mother was the first in line to threaten a lawsuit.

And then there are the parents who know their kids are brats, but don't do anything about them. They seem to think the kids are somebody else's problem, and seek alternate explanations for their behavior. And the doctors and lawyers, seeing a chance at money, tell them what they want to hear

Your kids do not have ADHD.

Your kids were not corruped by evil video games.

You are horrible parents.

Also: Public Education sucks. I wish that I could say that getting a high school diploma is an achievement that I can be proud of, but it is not. I feel like I have wasted countless hours of time in high school learning really pointless things, or, more often, relearning things that I already knew. The people in public schools who have intelligence and common sense are neglected in favor of the idiots who don't care and never will care. Nobody wins.

I spent much of my time in high school sleeping. I skipped alot of assignments that I found to be pointless or redundant. The only classes I apply myself fully in are my AP and honors classes. I am suffering for it GPA-wise. I am not even in the top 20% of my class. It will likely bite me in the ass later, but I don't think I would go back and redo it even if I could.

Edited by Arclam

it is a struggle, we have to here all the time how crappy are system is. The reason is just what you listed above, we focus on the morons and do nothings. When is a lost soul not worth saving anymore. I'm so sick of seeing these kids with no common sense or logic ruin schools and teachers that could do so much more then they are ALLOWED to do with these kids who are law suit hunters. I observe the culture of these students the rap or emo music, the attitude, the disrepect, and the utter waste of biomaterial and it sickens me.

What pisses me off more is i have a lot of pride and i know there our tons of others that feel my pain. It just pisses me off to here nothing but criticism and bashing of everything american when at the heart of it are these people who don't deserve to needed space that we protect and shelter when we need to send them to the moon or these countries who complain about america. Arclam good points and well said, keep working hard in school so that you can add to the worth a dam people in this country.

Bulgaria

-The mess the we call our government

-The healthcare system

-nothing to motivate the young people to reamin in the country and emigrate to the US or EU

-The education that gets worse and worse with every semester

-Corruption

-The disasterous judgment system. Please don't let me get started with the examples.

-The ethnical, nationalist, and racist problems.

-The so caled "chalga" music (simply abominable :x )

-The mafia

-The criminals that get away unpunished

-The political formation "Attack" (and especially its crazed leader nationalist)

-BNT (The Bulgarian National Television)

-BNR (The Bulgarian National Radio)

-Big Brother reality shows

-the poverty in some regions of the country.

-the city transport system

-POLLUTION

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Brasil...

There is a lot of bad stuff going on in this country, but what isreally pissing me off right now is that not only our current president is poised to win the october elections, he is winning by a landslide. That's just wrong. The guy bought half the congress using federal money. Pretty much every single high member of PT (ruling party) was involved, as well as lots of members of other coalition parties. And yet, not only most of them are not going to be punished, our great Luis Inacio Lula da Silva is going to get another 4 years to sit there doing nothing, travelling the world advertising his (non-existant) program to end poverty in Brasil and getting rich at the expense of the people (who actually deserve this fate for being so stupid, but that's not the point).

Really? I thought it was the land of political correctness. Denmark is usually the ones linked to racism if any.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Parents these days never seem to teach their kids right from wrong. They don't care how they do in school. They never say no to their kids. They never give their kids a beating. They defend them when they do something stupid.

I am a high school senior, a few days ago I watched a kid tell her teacher to "Shut the f**k up," when the teacher told her to sit down. The teacher did not say anything to to student/send her to the office, etc. I asked why, and was told that the girl's parents are hostile to the school when they try and disipline the girl. They threaten lawsuits, call lawyers, etc. The teacher said it was just not worth it.

My dad is an Elementary School Principal. One day, a first grader fell of the monkey bars and broke her arm. The mother was enraged and sued the school, claiming that the school did not have enough supervision, even though my dad, and about 6 teachers were in the fairly small playground area. A few weeks later, when the school district decided to remove some playground equipment, including the monkey bars, the mother was the first in line to threaten a lawsuit.

And then there are the parents who know their kids are brats, but don't do anything about them. They seem to think the kids are somebody else's problem, and seek alternate explanations for their behavior. And the doctors and lawyers, seeing a chance at money, tell them what they want to hear

Also: Public Education sucks. I wish that I could say that getting a high school diploma is an achievement that I can be proud of, but it is not. I feel like I have wasted countless hours of time in high school learning really pointless things, or, more often, relearning things that I already knew. The people in public schools who have intelligence and common sense are neglected in favor of the idiots who don't care and never will care. Nobody wins.

I spent much of my time in high school sleeping. I skipped alot of assignments that I found to be pointless or redundant. The only classes I apply myself fully in are my AP and honors classes. I am suffering for it GPA-wise. I am not even in the top 20% of my class. It will likely bite me in the ass later, but I don't think I would go back and redo it even if I could.

Amen.

Subject: Russia

- Our army (God, I will never go to army in Russia)

I have a friend who was sent to fight in afhanistan during the war. He came from a good family in Mockba but he feels the same way about the army as you do. Since the army is madetory for all males, when he was sent he soon called the medics and as soon as they arrived he cut his wrist mulitple times to get out. Then he flew over to the US where he still currently resides.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

The complete lack of initiative everyone seems to suffer from, around here.

The tendency to blame everything on everyone else.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Don't forget that now a days parents just pump their kids full of medication.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I do not like the arrogance of this country. They are not worldly in their affairs and respect to other countries. We treat others as if they should be like us and that is wrong. Why do you think we failed in Viet Nam, and now the middle East? We are failing to realize that there is a different culture from our own and treat them with respect. Instead we try to convert them to the "American Way".

I think the basic problem is the wish to simplify intractable issues.

It is arguably necessary to try to untie the Gordian knot

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

First off, I don't hate my country. In fact, I think if someone hates their country they should simply move if at all possible.

THINGS I HATE ABOUT KANADA;

1. Arrogance. When non Kanadians talk about Kanada they discuss our 'niceness', 'non arrogance'. It is a myth. We are arrogant, and we truly believe we are the best country in the world.

2. Jealousy. Even with our arrogance we are most definitely jealous of the US. It reeks in everything we do. We claim to be different, and we s trive our best to be different yet we do everything to be them, to be better than them, to show them up.

3. Poor Method of Selecting Our Prime Ministers. Other countries allow their citizens to choose their individual leader. We don't truly get that option. We get stuck voting based on party. Menaing if you prefer the Liberal in your area; but want the PC leader to be PM, you a re in a huge pickle.

4. Curling being considered our 'official national sport'. That's crap. It should be friggin' hockey.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The complete lack of initiative everyone seems to suffer from, around here.

The tendency to blame everything on everyone else.

The tendency to keep bringing up past glories as if that somehow would matter to present-day concerns. If I see one more RTP1 broadcast with footage that's older than a decade, I'm gonna turn into Manuel Subtil #2. In fact, I pretty much avoid national television right now partially because of that; the only thing I watch their are series like Lost, The Shield or Dr. House.

Bailey and Diamond, you pretty much have it the worst. Finland welcomes you :thumbsup:

And Volourn, CURLING?!! Even my relatives in North Bay, Ontario are in denial. When i visited them, they all said "Hockey".

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The tendency to keep bringing up past glories as if that somehow would matter to present-day concerns. If I see one more RTP1 broadcast with footage that's older than a decade, I'm gonna turn into Manuel Subtil #2. In fact, I pretty much avoid national television right now partially because of that; the only thing I watch their are series like Lost, The Shield or Dr. House.

It's world cup year. Going to be a lot of that over here.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]