Beyond Good & Evil

Pidesco

Linky

Woohoo! (w00t)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I feel so guilty. I have the game right here, in fact I just touched the box... but I havent played longer than maybe an hour into the game :-

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

(w00t)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I feel so guilty. I have the game right here, in fact I just touched the box... but I havent played longer than maybe an hour into the game :(

Same. I'm such a games wh0re. I collect all these fantastic games, leave them for months then play them for a couple of hours, usually find myself enjoying them immensely then for some unfathomable reason (usually RL or forum-hounding interjects) I leave them until I've lost interest and go back to shooting people in CS. Don't end up like me kids!

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif