Kotor 2 dosnt make sense

Ok assuming revan did the light side ending and distroyed the sith in kotor 1 how does two sith lord suddenly pop up five years later from nowhere and distroys the jedi again? kotor 1 made it seem the jedi would thrive again after the starforge was distroyed and there would be peace for awhile

Edited by zerogx2000

Ok assuming revan did the light side ending and distroyed the sith in kotor 1 how does two sith lord suddenly pop up five years later from nowhere and distroys the jedi again? kotor 1 made it seem the jedi would thrive again after the starforge was distroyed and there would be peace for awhile

Well, those one of the Sith Lords was on Korriban and then fled to Malachor V where the another two Sith Lords were from the Mandalorian Wars. As for the Jedi, the jedi met on Katarr and one of the Sith Lords from Malachor V destroyed them and the planet (not literally the planet).

They were of the group of Sith that existed on the Outer Rim that urged the Madalorians in conquering worlds and eventually warring with the Republic. The Sith in KotOR 1 and the outer rim Sith (ones from KotOR 2) are two completely different groups.

After the events of KotOR 1 the Outer Rim Sith took over the Sith remnants of the Star Forge people.

they where in hiding.. and finally came out to attack, everyone was weak and they seized their opportunity to gain control of the galaxy

EDIT: if you want any more ellaboration on this i would be more and happy to do so

Edited by Revan_Returns

Anybody else notice how games/books/movies usually have a triumphant finish, only to have the universe fall apart by the time of the sequel, no matter how victorious they were in the 1st? (The Empire Strikes Back screams out to me at that one...)

It made it seem that way, but like every other sequel after a supreme victory, the goodguys were way weaker than they were humble enough to admit, and they let a lot of the Sith disappear, only to have them come back and destroy the Jedi planets at a time.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Anybody else notice how games/books/movies usually have a triumphant finish, only to have the universe fall apart by the time of the sequel, no matter how victorious they were in the 1st? (The Empire Strikes Back screams out to me at that one...)

It made it seem that way, but like every other sequel after a supreme victory, the goodguys were way weaker than they were humble enough to admit, and they let a lot of the Sith disappear, only to have them come back and destroy the Jedi planets at a time.

The Emperor, after episode 3, had Luke and Leia's entire lifetime and the entire resources of his "new" Empire to tighten his grip on the Galaxy. The Death Star was just one aspect of the Empire's military might. In episode 4 I got the impression that the rebellion threw everything they had into destroying the Death Star. The victory enabled the rebellion to grow further, but it still couldn't grow openly. Again, in episodes 5 and 6 I had the feeling that the rebellion was throwing everything they had into fighting the Empire, but the Empire was never doing the same.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

It's a very limited franchise.

True. But everytime the writers stray from the Sith we get half-assed series like the Vong wars (the Vong - barbaric, masochistic aliens with organic technology? Come on! they could have come up with better) or the dark nest series with its Killiks (Yeah! Large sentient insects with a "hive" mind - Insects, says it all).

The best of Star Wars usually involves Sith and Imperials, because they fit in with what GL built. As long as there are Jedi they'll always be Sith.

Yeah, unless Thrawn-triology. Best EU-books ever.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The Emperor, after episode 3, had Luke and Leia's entire lifetime and the entire resources of his "new" Empire to tighten his grip on the Galaxy. The Death Star was just one aspect of the Empire's military might. In episode 4 I got the impression that the rebellion threw everything they had into destroying the Death Star. The victory enabled the rebellion to grow further, but it still couldn't grow openly. Again, in episodes 5 and 6 I had the feeling that the rebellion was throwing everything they had into fighting the Empire, but the Empire was never doing the same.

I would recommend you play the campaign for the rebels in "Empire at War", it gives quite an interesting view of the strength of the rebels, even though you can make them stronger than they would have been :\ however it does give the view that the rebellion was in fact a very effective fighting force.

Yeah, they were. Of course there were tons of stormys :blink:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Everything outside the six movies, comics, books, video games, TV shows, etc. is Expanded Universe

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Interesting how one punctuational error can change the meaning of the whole sentence. :">

Well, here is what I wanted to say:

Everything outside the six movies - comics, books, video games, TV shows, etc., is Expanded Universe

And everything outside the six movies, comics, books, video games, TV shows, etc. is The Real World.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]