Book of Erotic Fantasy

Atreides

A topic name like this makes my sphicter slam shut >_< .

Let's keep it cool guys.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Eh?

Then why are you posting off topic? >_<

Silly Mod.

Anyway, the character I was refering to was an unfettered (from Arcana Evolved hardback from Malhavoc) who was... welll... uninhibited in the ways of seduction in such a way that gender and species was irrelevant.

It didn't surprise me any and it does fit witht he overall outlook of the fey race. I think that it is a good book to have if you wish to explore the various races sexuality in terms of role playing. One of the major influences on a person's behavior is his or her sexuality and how it is viewed by the society at large.

Umm..is there any chance one of you can scan in a few excerpts of this literary work of art? This is for, err...research purposes only. Yeah, that's it! And all proceeds will go directly to the Save Lou Gutman Foundation. See, everyone wins! :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

Jags, now PM them to me!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Umm..is there any chance one of you can scan in a few excerpts of this literary work of art? This is for, err...research purposes only.  Yeah, that's it!  And all proceeds will go directly to the Save Lou Gutman Foundation.  See, everyone wins!  :ph34r:

I PMed you.

*giggles*

:*

---

The proper name is the Free Lou Gutman Foundation.

Only in Nigerian scams.

:D

"Pardon me my friend, but I am Nigerryan royalltee and I need you to send me money. Please ignore the fact I can't spell Nigerrya or royalltee."

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Hasbro did have the writers of the book assassinated, correct?

( and that "hearts.. something" for VtM was pretty rich too, the only thing it didnt contain was actual, normal, heterosexual, sex of the non-rape variety )

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hmmm ... *thinks* this might actually be a viable revenue stream ... a way to make money out of weird fetishistic behaviours, by providing literature of questionable taste, whilst excusing it as a "harmless" rehabilitation and method for recidivism prevention ... and these losers will pay TOP DOLLAR for their brand of smut ...!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You could cross vintage smut with modern and sell these little pamphlets with illustrated stories like "The adventures of lightfooted Liesl, the scantily clad barbarian of the northern wastes" or "The lurid loins of a Luskan labourer" and the tantalizing "Behind the green dungeon"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yes! the stories would write themselves ... just write a basic programme to spit out adjective, noun, verb, subordinate adjectival clause made up of adjective and noun; draw the words from a list of dirty vocabulary, and Bob's your xenogenic half-brother-fianc

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ahem. I hate to interrupt your little Dungeon and Dragqueens brainstorming session, but what is the purpose of the BoEF? I mean, what does it do to improve your game?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

It depends if you have a player who has a sexually charged character or want to explore sexuality of the various races. I mmean the book has pregnancy charts for many races. Think on this. You have a character who had sex with the local village girl. About three to twenty four months (depends on race) later the adventuring party come back and whoops there she is, with an angry father with a pitchfork. Think of the hilarity especially if the PC isn't even of the same race as the lass.

Or what to do if one of the female party members gets pregnant and what are the modifiers as she comes closer to term. I guess it is all depends on how realistic you want your campaign to be.

I suppose that makes sense. I must say, that's a bit too realistic for my tastes, but maybe it appeals to others. *shrugs* Who am I to judge?

Thanks for the info, Hades.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

But all in all, its, mostly about cybering with your GM, right? :geek: