Most loyal character

Which party member was the most loyal to you?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which party member was the most loyal to you?

• T3-M4
    • Kreia
    • Atton
    • Bao-Dur
    • Handmaiden/Disciple
    • Mira
    • Hanharr
    • HK-47
    • Visas
    • Mandalore

Visas goes for those who have power. When she saw that Nilhus was not as strong as the Exile, she said good bye to him and became Exiles new buddy.

but when you are a guy she talks about how she admires you because of the fact that you were able to live without the force and you have such a greatness that doesnt come from the force. she also mentions that when you first meet her/talk to her. Of course, she is, according to the "masters of the jedi order", only drawn to you because of your strange ability to draw force sensitives to you.

agreed, she had me very confused when she switched loyalties on me...the only reason i accepted her as a party member is because she was a force user, and more powerful than the others. and of course, because i saw the trailer.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Handmaiden isn't to be trusted: switched master

Visas: *see previous posts*

Atton: too many secrets

HK/T3M4: they're droids. they HAVE to be loyal

Bao-Dur: looks like a lot of ppl trust him

Kreia: she cares for you but shes not exactly loyal

Hanharr: I swear he tried to kill me twice... in 5 minutes...

Mira:shes only in for the money

Goto: um... do i need to say anything?

Mandalore: u help him and he helps you. not very loyal.

Disciple: the question here is: are you loyal to him? (he is loyal but i hate him so...)

did i miss anyone? is this a good recap?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Sounds like we are going off topic? I thought this was aboput loyal characters not what to do with NPCs you hate.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester