Most loyal character

Which party member was the most loyal to you?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which party member was the most loyal to you?

• T3-M4
    • Kreia
    • Atton
    • Bao-Dur
    • Handmaiden/Disciple
    • Mira
    • Hanharr
    • HK-47
    • Visas
    • Mandalore

Bao-Dur not sexy?  :wub: Have you not looked at his arms?  :ermm:

they're just arms... :shifty:

ONE arm to be precise...but I too voted for him to be the most Loyal (he even works for a DS Exile)

i found the lazer like arm thing pretty sexy :p

i wonder if he could use it as some sort of lightsaber....

He could include a lightsaber into the arm, as modifying it.

IB1OsQq.png

i don't trust droids. HK could go crazy anytime...

so i vote Bao-Dur. he would stick with me even in the dark side. :blink:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I have voted Visas.....she's my servant...and her life is mine

"my life for yours" that is more annoying then how HK goes "statement: what would you like to have killed master?"

Bao-Dur is the ambitious sort is he not? Destroying the planet and with you still there, thus killing two birds with one stone.

touche'

I first wanted to say "oh crap cuz of me now Bao got like 10 votes more than anyone else though he tried to blow up Malachor with the Exile on it" BEEP wrong answer

Bao was loyal but there is still the text "Once the sequence has begun, it cannot be stopped, so make sure the General is off the planet before triggering the sequence. Otherwise, there will be no retreat." if you're DS. Which means that the Exile didn't tell Bao he wants to leave Malachor intact (?)

Donno. However the whole Remote quest should not be there if the Exile is DS IMO.

EDIT: Which leaves Bao as most loyal character for a good reason :o)

Edited by Darth Kavar

Visas if you're LS.  If you're DS, Visas, or Hanharr once you break him.  If you call that loyalty.

Guess who loves Visas?

;)

Visas is good, I like her, but I would not call her loyal. She dropped Nilhus pretty quickly and became your "servant". Not the makings of a loyal follower. :p

mdyiny06ana8kv.gif

Through inner peace leads to enlightenment.

Baldur's Gate Modding

Visas if you're LS.  If you're DS, Visas, or Hanharr once you break him.  If you call that loyalty.

Guess who loves Visas?

;)

Visas is good, I like her, but I would not call her loyal. She dropped Nilhus pretty quickly and became your "servant". Not the makings of a loyal follower. :p

But she's better then Bao...

DN

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot