Bastila-Sion relation

probably, it seems to be a good way to make enemies harder to beat, with unusual skills. though your right, its not so unusual anymore.

oh ya, malak used it to, with his colection of corpses, and kreia used it once.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

the good aspect is that for once, you have to use your logic to defeat them not sheer power and strength, because you have plenty of opportunities to do that (malak, kreia, goons that cross your path, mercs ect.)

I love love Bastila and all but what makes her different than all the others is that she was very easy to beat (w00t) . But I would never kill her :(

I also hsve never killed her...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I love love Bastila and all but what makes her different than all the others is that she was very easy to beat (w00t) . But I would never kill her :huh:

I also hsve never killed her...

Me neither... i have always joined her...in the dark side at the end of k1

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

I never really thought of them as really similar... Bastila only did it via the Star Forge (like Malak), which was supposed to have fueled the Dark Side 'in her'. Sion's whole "deal" was that he could survive insanely severe wounds (some of the stuff on him HAD to have hurt), and was part of his character: so ticked off at everything that he's too stupid to realize that he should have died what looks like a few thousand years ago.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

They are both the penultimate boss end fight, they both recharge, thats all there is to it. Bastilla is just confused about LS or DS (well when Revan is LS anyway), and Sion is just confused about his purpose in life (as The Great Phantom mentioned). The only other similarity is that they both use red lighsabers and I think they recharge twice or 3 times (cant remember). I think It would have been interesting if you were able to convice Sion to allow himself to be one with the force considering his anger/wounds, kinda like what Revan did with that Sith lord ghost (Ajunta Paul) in Kotor 1. You were able to save Bastilla but not Sion!

They are both the penultimate boss end fight, they both recharge, thats all there is to it. Bastilla is just confused about LS or DS (well when Revan is LS anyway), and Sion is just confused about his purpose in life (as The Great Phantom mentioned). The only other similarity is that they both use red lighsabers and I think they recharge twice or 3 times (cant remember). I think It would have been interesting if you were able to convice Sion to allow himself to be one with the force considering his anger/wounds, kinda like what Revan did with that Sith lord ghost (Ajunta Paul) in Kotor 1. You were able to save Bastilla but not Sion!

You couldn't "save him", but you could get him to doubt himself even more, by asking what kind of life he's had as a fruity mummified lump of atoms (not in that terminology, but I know you all were thinking it :* ).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

ya, I mostly do that...

but I did play LS once, just to see what it was like...

And did you like it?

ya, I mostly do that...

And did you like it?

It was ok...

But I think the Dark Side is more fun... ;)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

You couldn't "save him", but you could get him to doubt himself even more, by asking what kind of life he's had as a fruity mummified lump of atoms (not in that terminology, but I know you all were thinking it :o ).

Exile: Kreia has already chosen, you great fruity mummified lump of atoms!

Sion:................................

ya, I mostly do that...

And did you like it?

It was ok...

But I think the Dark Side is more fun... :thumbsup:

I agree...you can do what you want in the darkside...there is much more action....and it's easy to play.....and you can have credits easily too...that's why darkside is the best ;)

Edited by LordRevan

I think that this is true...both regenerate...both have unknown ages...both have shexhay accents...hell, with a little moisturizer and a lot of love, they could be twins...but Sion is bald, and that is sorta creepy. The Dark Side can't have it all, I'm afraid.

Funny you said that, because if I remeber right in KOTOR 1, Bastillas skin didnt go grey when she turned to the darkside. She looks so innocent, yet was so evil :D

You couldn't "save him", but you could get him to doubt himself even more, by asking what kind of life he's had as a fruity mummified lump of atoms (not in that terminology, but I know you all were thinking it :p ).

Exile: Kreia has already chosen, you great fruity mummified lump of atoms!

Sion:................................

*sarcastic face* :sorcerer: