Sion Vs. Malak

Who would win in a fight?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Darth Malak would pwn Sion
    • Darth Sion would pwn Malak.

Well, give the guy some credit. He spent five years hunting Jedi down. Unless some of his assassins are chicks, I doubt he got any ass. And then the female Exile comes along, shaking her bootylicious polygon behind... I mean, what man could resist those pixels after that long of a drought?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Well, give the guy some credit. He spent five years hunting Jedi down. Unless some of his assassins are chicks, I doubt he got any ass. And then the female Exile comes along, shaking her bootylicious polygon behind... I mean, what man could resist those pixels after that long of a drought?

Good point. Looks like I misjudged him after all. Both Malak and Sion are total pansies, but at least Sion is a pimp who simply lacks game. Malak had Bastila and female Revan and didn't even make a move on any of the two...

@Mothman - I don't know. Assuming all the necessary pieces are intact, but remember that it's pain that's keeping him together. A little pleasure and he just might fall apart... :D

Edited by julianw

You know how some guys get a twitch when they're nervous? Malak doesn't twitch; he shocks people with Force Lightning.

"Hey, uh, Bastila...can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Malak. What is it?"

"Uh...*Force Lightnings her*"

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Sion's a pathetic excuse for a Sith Lord if I ever saw one. All you got to say is "Kreia likes me more!" and he'll cry :thumbsup:

BTW Malak would send his apprentices, droids (all available) and his mother against Sion soon after he would see that he's loosing against him so Sion would have to go thru all that to beat Malak. :)

Revan pwns. :x

Malak. Sion couldn't beat Malak, or he would've seized control of the sith.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)