k1 and k2 portraits

i dont have pics to show but if you look closely enough you can see that the portaits of k2 were just edited over. The bald Asian one with the goatee? was the Asian one with the hair AND the goatee. Though a couple of heads were made from scratch, it shows the side effect of LucasArts rushing Obsidian into making k2

hi.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought some of them looked similar, but I never really paid that much attention to them... I just changed the K1 T3 portrait to match the K2 one

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the Jesus head. for some reason, the DS makes it look a lot like satan. and its the perfect head for LS too.

PS: it has a beard! (w00t)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

once, when i was bored, i used the mod that gives you the bastila portrait, just cuz i saw it on wookieepedia. kind of weird in the end, though, when i saw the real bastila in the sith holocron. :blink:

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Meaning I can give my Exile a mullet! Sweeeeeeeeeet.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

right... (what did you say?)

I either pick the asian faces or the jesus face. but if my exile is female, then I just pick anyone.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

the faces were ok. but still... they could have used more. ;)

Never really cared because my K1 character was male and my K2 character was female.

Same here

the faces were ok. but still... they could have used more. ;)

Yeah, I never really could find one that I actually wanted, especially in II

DAWUSS

um.. about 30.

actually, i think they could have added some alien portraits, like a twilek, and just used the same voice like in jedi academy. the exile didnt have to be a human... in fact, the romances still could have worked. if you can have a romance between a zabrak and a human, or a human and a miraluka, then a twilek-human romance should work...

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Yeah but I'm sure there would have been some who wanted to be a Rodian, Mon Cal, or Sullustan Exile

DAWUSS

ya but we cant always get what we want, and im pretty sure there were people who wanted other aliens for jedi academy. if someone wanted those aliens that bad, they could mod the game. ie. in jedi academy there is a female chiss mod.

kotorsign.jpg

i noticed that too, most of them seem to be human. the only ones i can think of are the true sith, in TOJ. and visas and yuthura, they are not human. as for jedi, there were a few more non-humans, like vandar and zhar, and juhani.

edit: you can make Bao-Dur a jedi.

Edited by HK-47_THE_MEATBAG_KILLER

kotorsign.jpg

maybe the sith are racist?