Grey matters...

OK, let the Anti GJK side band together and disguise their side of the argument here!

Deadly_Nightshade

Just stay of my topics night shade.

Or you'll do what? :huh:

Preach at me? :thumbsup:

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Now Back on topic...

I think GJK has broken some of the forum guidelines...

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. BY USING OUR FORUMS, YOU AGREE TO ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES.

Obsidian Entertainment provides this forum community as a service to you, our customers and community. As with any community, there are certain rules that must be in place in order to maintain a mature and fun place to visit. The rules below apply to any of the available methods of communication these forums provide, including but not limited to, posting, private messaging, e-mail and instant messaging.

In general, our guidelines are based on the fundamentals of common sense, respect and tolerance. We ask that our users not post material that is abusive, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, obscene, profane, vulgar, or illicit. When posting to a file, please ensure that it is not a direct download.

Advertisement: This forum is not to be used to advertise or distribute products, services or copyrighted material. Please do not post scans of magazine articles about our games

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Howzabout the two of you both leave and never come back. This forum has enough religous zealouts and people who like to type their name at the bottom of each post.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Never got the whole signing your name thing. It's not like you cant look left a bit and see your user name anyway.

Could be a holdover from excessive letter writing I guess. I know some people who just sign stuff out of habbit.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Never got the whole signing your name thing. It's not like you cant look left a bit and see your user name anyway.

Could be a holdover from excessive letter writing I guess. I know some people who just sign stuff out of habbit.

It's just an on-line habit I have and I can't seem to break it... :(

I'm sorry if it annoys people, I'm trying to fix it...

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

Sorry but the mods are too busy banning innocent people and firing good mods and hunting people like me for complaining to actually have time for cleansing threads in the Kotor-topics...

And now officially 100% of the "additional mod support" appointed along time before has left... wow...

Anyone wanna make bet's for the current 3?

Looks like some one likes what I'm saying, night shade you must not be as popular around here as I thought.  Check that poll I've got 2 votes to stay.

P.S. God Loves You

I would think one of them was your own vote... :(

-Hurlshot

Now where the **** did you get that from?  :(

not you budy I accedentily got your quote in my sentece, I appologize, I fixed it.

I think he was talking about your votes...

-Hurlshot

Looks like some one likes what I'm saying, night shade you must not be as popular around here as I thought.  Check that poll I've got 2 votes to stay.

P.S. God Loves You

Well yes ofcourse but that means theres one more.

so?

what's one vote 2 me?

I don't want you to leave, just to stop preaching at everyone...

-Hurlshot

P.S. God Loves You

Well yes ofcourse but that means theres one more.

so?

what's one vote 2 me?

I don't want you to leave, just to stop preaching at everyone...

Are you willing to coexist with me, I leave you alone and you leave me alone, and we both express whatever opinions we want? Let me know what your answer is because I'm willing to leave you alone if you leave me alone.

Jesus Loves Us All

I think that creating a forum to harass another forum member is... pretty damn pathetic. Especially if this is about religion.

If he locks his own topics...

are you talking about me or GJK? :(

-Hurlshot

Unless I'm missing something here and GJK has been harassing people, I see absolutly no reason for this trolling.

It appears to me as if some people are being a bit intollerant. Does it offend you that much that he uses the word god and appears religious or has he crossed some sort of line in what he's said. If he has broken some rule, and I fail to see which, then there is probably a better way than creating a forum that is obviously intended to troll for some stupid religious debate or to flame a person for his/her beliefs.