Vote for your gaming rights...

Eddo36

So long as the Queen has her PS2, we fuedal serfs are safe.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I liked the American World Domination sig better. It fitted better the trollish style of the account. The Carebear thing is a bit... bland.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Gutman is already free, numbers.

There's no such thing as a free Gutman.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

There has been quite a few attempts at legislation aimed at censoring games, but none of them have held up. This doesn't really need fighting at this point, the game industry is pretty much on top of these laws and Jack Thompson is looking loonier every day.

I liked the American World Domination sig better. It fitted better the trollish style of the account. The Carebear thing is a bit... bland.

Fionovar made me remove it.

Anyhow, this applies to the whole world. If the USA can't make games, the whole world loses out. So technically it is in your interest to be concerned...

Unless you wanna be stuck playing Japanese PS3 anime games.

Fionovar made me remove it.

Anyhow, this applies to the whole world. If the USA can't make games, the whole world loses out. So technically it is in your interest to be concerned...

Unless you wanna be stuck playing Japanese PS3 anime games.

(w00t)

games will rot your brain... probably as bad as pr0n and booze. uncle fergie had a scholarship to julliard as a dancer... then he started playing games. oh sure, seemed like a harmless 'nuff pass time as he dumped quarter after quarter into the space invaders arcade game... but then he got an atari 2600... and then a comodore 64... and then a mac.

julliard were forgotten, replaced by the mountain dew guzzling game glutton you see today... a myopic and graceless parasite whose ultimate goal is to ruin the future of today's youth by means of games. just as that that insatiable slattern named Video Games took from him his ambition and his physique so many years ago, he wishes the same ruin and sorrow and regret to consume the 21st century's xbox and ps generation of kids.

is a tale of woe... one we should all pay heed to.

over the top?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)