One of Ob's dev teams failings "Consistency"

-Rarely do events with dialog that happen in one place follow through and act out the same some else where they could.

-Cutscenes show one thing and out of cutscene show another.

-Maps created from encounter events have statics and placeables that the default regular maps do not have.

-Death sounds of NPCs are not always the right death sound for that NPC.

-NPCs in one map where at the end of killing them you are not aloud to loot don't drop loot, while some places with the same rules they do drop loot.

-Voice over files voice print used in dialogs sometimes have lines that do not match the voice over voice print in the rest of the NPCs dialog.

-Bounty hunters seem to not follow to all planets, even more so for the large amount of HK-50s only show on three planets.

-If you've visit Nar Shaada there should be no more people hounding you about bounty collecting (even if it would break the Vrook caged thing).

-Party NPC influence and cut-in dialog have no delays in most cases, while others they have 5-10sec delays.

one thing on the consistancy topic, the ammount of time on each planet - korriban was extremely short, exept your past bit, dantooine was a bit below average, nar shadaa was long with the goto's yacht thing at the end and all that jek jek tar junk, onderan you had to go though dxun first and then the temple and all, then telos was alright and peragus, just a bore which keps going

ya i agree they spent too much time on Nar Shadaa, kind of gets boring after a while.

-NPCs in one map where at the end of killing them you are not aloud to loot don't drop loot, while some places with the same rules they do drop loot.

huh? :(

-If you've visit Nar Shaada there should be no more people hounding you about bounty collecting (even if it would break the Vrook caged thing).

not so. G0T0 was not looking for you specifically, he just said he was looking for jedi to help stabalize the galaxy. even if he did call it off, he had no way of spreading this around, because his yacht was destroyed.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Not entirely. The group on Dxun, the group on Dantooine (though would break most of Dantooines plot).

Yes of the entire game Nar Shaada is the place you spend the longest at. Telos comes close. Korabon...umm did they forget some things to do there, unless you go in the cave it's in and out in a couple mins.

--Notice the NPCs of the Red Eclipse...once you take care of their captian you wont beable to loot any drops. The NPCs in the council chambers of Onderon do drop loot, but as soon as Vaklue/Queen is taken care of you can't loot any.

iziz and onderan seems to drag on abit, especially that worthless dr quest how you have to prove him innocent, back and fourth back and fourth... and then that sith assasian attack on the mandalorian camp -_-

iziz and onderan seems to drag on abit, especially that worthless dr quest how you have to prove him innocent, back and fourth back and fourth... and then that sith assasian attack on the mandalorian camp :rolleyes:

interesting...

I did it in less then 20 minutes...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

The sith at the mandalore outpost is a random thing...kinda. If you run directly to Mandalore's office and kill the near by sith you go directly to the scene for leaving to Onderon. Where as if you avoid going near there it can drag on for hours with no end until you do decided to go near the office.

20 minutes... what a rip - what i meant is the continual going into cantina and so fourth and the loading :*, and yes the sith assasians like made a spawn point and played counter-strike team deathmatch :) each time they died they jsut respawned for like 10 minutes

Edited by Revan_Returns

How about the fact you could first go to Nar Shaddaa and after that to Onderon. On Nar Shaddaa you must change the Ebon Hawk's ID signature and you then go to Onderon and hear what Tobin says:

"The Ebon Hawk, I was told to expect your arrival"

Yes, I know, the game was rushed but it is on topic.

Master Vandar lives!

How about the fact you could first go to Nar Shaddaa and after that to Onderon. On Nar Shaddaa you must change the Ebon Hawk's ID signature and you then go to Onderon and hear what Tobin says:

"The Ebon Hawk, I was told to expect your arrival"

Yes, I know, the game was rushed but it is on topic.

ive never had that happen, and how would you end up getting to dxun which is important

20 minutes... what a rip - what i meant is the continual going into cantina and so fourth and the loading :blink:, and yes the sith assasians like made a spawn point and played counter-strike team deathmatch :p each time they died they jsut respawned for like 10 minutes

if you know how 2 do it right, it dose not take that long... :shifty:

(i cut my time down 2 10-15 minutes :D )

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot