Problem on Nar Shaddaa

I recently decided to play KOTOR II again (xbox version), have run into a little problem, and was hoping you can help me.

Ok, im on Nar Shaddaa and need to get into Vogga's warehouse. Now, it has been awhile since i played, so i made a mistake in the quest order, so as far as i can tell the quest is uncompletable. Here's what i did

-Had Handmaiden Dance for him

-Woke him up to advance the Fuel for Telos quest

-Remembered i needed to put the stuff in in the hounds bowl to sneak into the warehouse to get a lightsaber part

-Got the juma juice

Now, whenever i try and put it in the bowl, he stops me. This makes sense, but i can't even do it if i stealth someone (they destealth when i use the bowl). The guy that lets me dance for him has disapeered from the cantina, and if i talk to vogga (even with handmaiden in the dancing outfit) the only dialogue options deal with the fuel quest. I was stupid and forgot how buggy this game was and thus forgot to do a backup save when i started the world, so as far as a i can tell i can't complete the quest. Do you know if there is any way around this?

Thanks

You can dance as much as you can as long as you don't ask Vogga about G0T0 or the fuel.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]