KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Does anyone think we'll see Kreia as a Force Ghost in K3?

Can't imagine her with atrophied eyes. Might look a bit like an undead spector, a bit like Freedon Nadd. However, it might be possible.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

someones proably said all my ideas but anyways i think for kotor III we need lots of upgrades for lightsabers and jedi robes and stuff. maybe u get a choice what u start off as like a jedi council member or a sith lord or a padwan or even a younling. and i reakon each lv u should be able to add somthin to ur stance like the way u stand and a lv 5 stance compared to a lv 35 stance the lv 5 would get owned anyways there just ideas

Can't imagine her with atrophied eyes. Might look a bit like an undead spector, a bit like Freedon Nadd. However, it might be possible.

I agree might be possible i kinda do want to see her as a force ghost

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I know some of these suggestions will be mentioned already many times, but I think (and hope) that there is at least one original character.

- Higher range of faces or a "Create your own face option". (no face really appealed to me in either game) :blink:

- Have more lightsaber hilts = each Jedi/Sith saber is supposed to be unique, but in boths games, all the sabers (besides the odd exception, which is extremly rare) look the same

- A return to form on the NPC interactions front. In K2, it just wasn't up to par with K1. The fact that most of the time all I could get Bao-Dur to say was "Yes, General?" was a bit annoying. In other words, try not to create looped conversations so much, and avoid them totally if possible. :ermm:

- A hood up/down option for Jedi/Sith robes. (I know this was planned for K2, but nether made it in).

- MANY more faces for enemies/other characters besides your party. I find it strange that I can encounter the same faced enemy in sveral different locations working for serveral different groups. Even slight variations between the characters would be a major help. :rolleyes:

- Up the difficulty level for at least the boss characters. (Nihilus etc). The fact that Nihilus was spouted as nearly invincible and proved a bit of a pushover was disenchanting.

- Make the locations prettier. I found some of the locations in K2 to be a bit drab and repetitive, (Malachor V for example) whereas K1 locals were much more varied and interesting.

That's all from me for now.

Yeah the conversions in k2 were boring after awhile. I had a majorty of the conversions done by the middle of the game

Edited by Revan1127

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

I agree might be possible i kinda do want to see her as a force ghost

yeah bu if we had kriea as a force ghost there would be more on going rembling but she does have some good lessons u should learn.

Maybe if your following the path of the dark side then you can get Kreia's force ghost to teach you more about the force, and if you follow the light side you get the force ghost of Master Vandar (or some master that we know to be dead that was cool)

Edited by CephasT

If you want to be Male you are Jolee Bindo, Female you're Bastlila and then you have to trawl across the universe searching for traces of Revan, I don't think I could deal with another character who wakes up in Space not knowing who they are, the developers should now be trying to tie the strories together and that is the best way I can see it happenning, and your comrades-in-arms are found across the planet from both earlier games.

i agree but it would kinda be wierd of ur just a character that was in the series before i think they try and bring in new story lines but the idea with the council rebuilt and all is good cause i like it when there are hundreds and hundreds of jedi+sith. the jedi to kill and drain there force the sith to teach me to become more powerful

If you want to be Male you are Jolee Bindo, Female you're Bastlila and then you have to trawl across the universe searching for traces of Revan, I don't think I could deal with another character who wakes up in Space not knowing who they are, the developers should now be trying to tie the strories together and that is the best way I can see it happenning, and your comrades-in-arms are found across the planet from both earlier games.

It isn't RPG if you have to play as Jolee or Bastila

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Maybe five years later after they rebuild the jedi counicl on coursant.

But that would void the whole principle of the fall of the jedi in the previous games. I feel the point of K2 was that the true Sith would come now that the jedi order is all but destroyed and the republic is weak. That's the war I want to fight in K3.

But that would void the whole principle of the fall of the jedi in the previous games. I feel the point of K2 was that the true Sith would come now that the jedi order is all but destroyed and the republic is weak. That's the war I want to fight in K3.

I agree

Thats what i was hoping for in K2

I found this on GameBanshee.com posted by Bastila Shan

Hello eveyone

I PM'ed Feargus Urquhart from obsidian and asked about whether they will ever do Kotor III and this is a reply I got in my PM box from Feargus Urquhart:

Quote:

Hi,

It's tough for me to talk about KotOR3 specifically. I can say that we are not working on it. However, when it comes to what LucasArts is doing or not doing - I can't really comment. To work with a publisher we have to sign contracts that say we can't talk about things that they tell us when they haven't talked about them publically yet.

Sorry,

Feargus

I found this on GameBanshee.com posted by Bastila Shan

Hello eveyone 

I PM'ed Feargus Urquhart from obsidian and asked about whether they will ever do Kotor III and this is a reply I got in my PM box from Feargus Urquhart:

Quote:

Hi,

It's tough for me to talk about KotOR3 specifically. I can say that we are not working on it. However, when it comes to what LucasArts is doing or not doing - I can't really comment. To work with a publisher we have to sign contracts that say we can't talk about things that they tell us when they haven't talked about them publically yet.

Sorry,

Feargus

interesting

so what that means is that a developer is possibly working on it now im rather glad thats its not obsidian i think they make good games but it seems like their full up on stuff their working on so k3 would be in the waiting line for a year or two

so what that means is that a developer is possibly working on it now im rather glad thats its not obsidian i think they make good games but it seems like their full up on stuff their working on so k3 would be in the waiting line for a year or two

Obsidian has said before that they could do K3, if LA wanted them too. So I'd prefer they do it, IF Lucasarts gives them the time to actually FINISH the game this time.

In Kotor III it would be sweet if there was a republic warship that crashed in a larg body of water somewhere in the galaxy and you had to slavage the wreck to find the belongings and remains of a jedi passanger, and they turn out to be alive in an airlocked room. just a thought

I think you should start out playing as revan the something and he has a small team of jedi( like 2 other people) and they get captured or somthing and then you start playing the main character. the main character should live in the cousant slums and the comes across a jedi and he/she helps him/her on his mission and becomes a jedi.

I've got the best Idea for KOTOR 3 ever!

Here it is!

Make the game.

best idea iv heard!

That would be cool