KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Bastilla and Revan as a Jedi masters. Well, that would explain why the Order was so screwed up by the time of the movies.

Bastilla is great, and if she was real I'd love to have her as a best friend, but she really isnt all that stable. Then again she may resolve her issues (or cancel her subscriptions).

Edited by serrasin

No friendship, just luv!

Alright, you twisted my arm. I concede!

to Bastilla: "Remember when you were being all angsty and calling me 'master' in that slinky voice of yours? Yea can you go back to that? I was thinking we could explore new possibilites with the force." o:)

Be more specific... what do you find wrong with Basti?

Nothing 'wrong' with her, but I think the Jedi Code really messed her up and that she has trouble coping with emotions well. I mean, she had to go skinny dipping in the dark side to get her head on straight in regards to Revan. Even there, after Revan said "Hun, put down the bad drugs and come come", she basically tried to kill him. She was all pissy cuz her dark temptress routine failed. Not that Im surprised. How many classes on seduction do you think she had on Dantooine?

Bastilla: "Hey Revan, look at me being the bad girl I always wanted to be! Come play 'take over the galaxy' with me after you um...play with me!"

Revan: "Are you done yet?, Now, come be a good girl."

Bastilla: -Pout- "But I wanna call you Master in a sultry voice!"

Revan: "Are you done yet?, Now, come be a good girl."

Bastilla: "I went all evil and emo for you! How dare you choose morals over me!"

Bastilla tries to kill Revan.

Revan puts Bastilla in her place.

Bastilla: -pout- "Im gonna go play with Mr Malak!" -flies off-

Revan to himself: "Right, I need to go kill him now, he's messing with my Mojo."

Yup, if this is what the Jedi Code brings you then no wonder there were so many Sith. :cool:

Edited by serrasin

Bastila has one school here at my place.

Revan kicked Malak's butt, but then abandoned her coz he fought she was a loser. So here comes the Unknown Jedi Exile from nowhere to seduce her once more...

She says: Did he know?

Carth: He knew that Revan screwed you off so now your single again.

Exile: See here my new love, I'll kill the Force and the life eater Nihilus for you to show u my skill.

Bastila falls in love and the sparkle becomes more intense. Exile & Basti go on a peaceful world to do their business...

While Mira and Visas cry... poor girls... I loved them too.

This sounds a bit more like an Austin Powers story somehow.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I have a fear that in KOTOR III the exile will be revealed as Malak- it would be stupid, know it would fit with what we know, he/she followed Revan of to war and no one knows for sure what became of Malak. I'm currently replaying KOTOR II and in helping the Ithorians redevelop Telos, an Ithorian says "be careful, this one has a planet's worth of hate" and my first assumption was that was a reference to Taris.

I hope i'm wrong though

Bastilla, I think that your sig is too big :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The planets worth of pain is most definitely

Malachor.

Going from the "Force powers t hread", I would like to see Telekinesis in KotOR III.... especially if we have a good physics engine. The little thing on gamespy/ign about LA's next gen star wars engine comes to mind...

Edited by drybis

The planets worth of pain is most definitely

Malachor.

Going from the "Force powers t hread", I would like to see Telekinesis in KotOR III.... especially if we have a good physics engine.  The little thing on gamespy/ign about LA's next gen star wars engine comes to mind...

do you have a link to this by chance?

I have a fear that in KOTOR III the exile will be revealed as Malak- it would be stupid, know it would fit with what we know, he/she followed Revan of to war and no one knows for sure what became of Malak. I'm currently replaying KOTOR II and in helping the Ithorians redevelop Telos, an Ithorian says "be careful, this one has a planet's worth of hate" and my first assumption was that was a reference to Taris.

I hope i'm wrong though

of course he's got a planet's worth of hate....he can't remember anything, is 2 foot shorter than he was and was killed on the star forge...he also had to fight an illusion of himself in the tomb on korriban, no one in the rebublic recognises him as revan's apprentice and is getting blamed for blowing up Peragus when he should be hailed for blowing up telos...... :("

There was a part in Taris where your PC with Canderous and another chosen party member had to find their way out of Davik's estate to get to the EH. And there was a sort of cave-in effect to show Malak's ship bombarding Taris's surface. If there was some sort of shake-up effects at some point in K3, maybe like a plan to eradicate people on a planetary scale to indicate a turning point and twist in storyline, it might sort of guide its plot towards alternative challenges subsequently in the game. Of course, would not want to use it more than once.

Would not mind having K3 for Windows Vista as long as it can also operate on XP.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

my wants:

customizable lightsaber hilt

more colors

more robes, better robes

more force powers

a story line that is really good. i loved k1 storyline, k2 was ok but really, do we need MORE force bonds???

choose species. if i want to be a wookie, lemme be a wookie, a zabrak if i want.

and i think a great force power would be the ability to control a floating lightsaber. start off with one and add another every couple level ups until you can have up to three lightsabers following you around in combat. they could add defence bonuses, as well as be included in master lightsaber throw or something.

i know these have all been said but still.

ps

it would be awesome to be able to select an apprentice on dantooine and train him, would it not? choose some padawan from a group that displays the stats and stuf that you would want, and then you get to train him in they ways of the force

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I personally expect KOTOR III to deviate strongly from the previous two games. Rather than the usual quasi-realtime RPG, it will instead take the form of a side-scrolling beat 'em up (or slash em' up, or whatever term you'd apply to wanton lightsabre combat). You will first be taken to a classic character select screen where up to two players may decide (or fight over) whether to play as Revan or the Exile, then proceed on a badass romp through the streets of the oldskool Sith Empire, Jedi style. The typical classical musical score will be replaced with hardcore techno and breakbeat, and through slicing up objects in the FULLY DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS, players will be able to find handy kolto canisters and midichlorian sundaes with which to replenish their health and force points, respectively.

But in all seriousness, I'd like to see KOTOR III handled in a similar fashion to the Neverwinter Nights trilogy, in that rather than featuring a new story with new characters, it would go on to show the culmination of the events of the previous two games in an "Epic Level" scenario. Since the Exile presumably left to follow Revan at the end of the second game, I imagine that they would meet up, introducing the possibility of two player-made characters in a single game, which would be a first. Perhaps, if a new party system were introduced, they would travel together, or perhaps they would split up, with the game switching between each of their paths. This in turn would give the option of numerous endings; would they both adhere to the Jedi code? Would one fall while the other remained in the light? Or would they both give in to the dark side?

Regardless of whether or not this is where the game ends up going, I don't think there's anyone out there who wouldn't want to take both their carefully crafted characters, Revan and the Exile, levelled up to the point of godhood, and tear up the galaxy. Because I certainly would.

Edited by Archaon

Yeah, I would like to see my character as an alien. It wouldn't affect the storyline. The only thing it would affect is your skills, how people treat you, and different conversations. Aliens wouln't be calling you human all the time, instead they would say your species.

Yeah, I would like to see my character as an alien. It wouldn't affect the storyline. The only thing it would affect is your skills, how people treat you, and different conversations. Aliens wouln't be calling you human all the time, instead they would say your species.

I would like you have the sam number of species and planets.So when you start as a human,you start on a human world like Coruscant.So your first planet will depend on which species you take. It will be each homeworld of your alien or human.

Plus, you can have special abilities,resistances or weaknesses depending on your specie.

I do like the idea of having Dantooine as a common thread throughout these games....even if they have Coruscant, they still need to have Dantooine.

Dantooine is the home of the Jedi in the ancient times.

Now, I would like to see Utapau and other worlds that are of ancient interest to the Jedi. We talk a lot about Ziost and worlds of Sith interest but there are worlds of Jedi history and interest.

Still, there is something nice about knowing that Dantooine (a very Earth-like planet) will be there and play a significant role.

Tatooine should NEVER be a plot world again in these games....maybe a trading zone on your astro charts but never a full-blown adventure world. Tatooine was used three times in the movies.....it just doesn't seem "ancient" because of that.

Nar Shadda probably should not have been used because, before the games, it first appeared in the EU timeline after the events of the movies. Nar Shadda should probably not be used again either.

I would love to see Iziz as the large, urban center it really is. We only scratched the surface of it in KOTOR 2.

Well Dantooine is not actually home. It is not so old either. Vodo-Siosk [insert surname here] master of Exar Kun founded it.

True homeworld of jedi is Ossus

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)