KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Force bonds were illustrated with a double effect of Force powers cast on your PC in K2 that were also cast at the same time on Kreia. If K3 is going to have any inclusion of force bonds, it might help to relate to a story, where visions on a basis of being connected to another force user might allow manifestations of visions that that force user is using to appear within the mind of your PC. Visions might actually provide a glimpse of some possibilities in terms of how K3's story might actually turn out eventually.

An example would be like Bastila and PC in K1. Also, find it a bit redundant to include force bonds as a feat as it can be shown within a Kotor game's story without having to be specific about it all the time.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

From the official Lucasfilm website:

How can I get in touch or request an interview with George Lucas?

Correspondence to George Lucas can be mailed to Lucasfilm at the address above. To request an interview with George Lucas, please send a request to the Publicity Department. Requests should contain the name of the publication or program you are working for, a general description of the proposed interview, and a deadline.

What is Lucasfilm's address?

Lucasfilm is located in San Francisco, California. The mailing address for Lucasfilm is P.O. Box 29901, San Francisco, CA 94129

If you want an anwser, go straight to the top

:p

and good luck, you need it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I cant find it now, but in one of the NWN2 interviews from E3 one of the developers was asked what project they would like to work on after NWN and kotor 3 was mentioned as a posibility. (...or something to the effect there of.)

Im not sure if this is old news or not, but wading through some 20 threads of 25+ pages seemed a bit daunting.

To be certain about K3 production we must wait at least until the end of summer. Rumors indicate that it may be ready for XBox360, PS3 and Windows Vista for the end of 2006 or more definitely by spring 2007, in order to put all the content in the game and resolve as much bugs as possible, to avoid making further patches.

Until now, PATIENCE, my young apprentice. - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I dont think that we will hear much about it until after nwn2. Obsidian is a very talented company, but IIRC not a very large one. It might be that they have started storyboarding and concept art for Kotor3, but dont want to make an announcment in order to keep that buzz about nwn2 healthy.

As far as things that I would like to see in Kotor III: If dark side Revan is a choice, then I would like to see his and Bastilla's Child be in the game. Possibly as an apprentice to or fellow student of the PC.

Uhm... I doubt that Revan will have a baby with Bastila.

1. Revan has vanished into the Unknown Regions and is fighting the True Sith.

2. Bastila is protecting the Republic with Carth.

3. It's against the Jedi Code to have a child. Result= exile Just like Kreia

Maybe at the end of the game they may get back together and end their Jedi duty and live a normal life...

Thats why i said if you are allowed to choose if Revan went dark side at the end. Then it would make sense.

In Kotor 2, If you choose Revan to have gone dark side, in the Sith Academy it is shown that Revan and Bastilla spent quite a bit of time together. In the same bedroom no less =).

With that precedent, I dont think its outside the bounds of anyone's imagination. Heck, if I had been a pent up Jedi and then fell, and now passion is good and fun; then I know what I would be doing. Just saying.

Edited by serrasin

Really?! Does it says that R&B spent a lot of time together? Well, then I can't reject the possibility. But, she doesn't look pregnant on board Carth Onasi's ship after the Battle of Telos, though.

But anyway, didn't Revan leave for the Unknown Regions just after the Battle of the Star Forge? :shifty:

Really?! Does it says that R&B spent a lot of time together? Well, then I can't reject the possibility. But, she doesn't look pregnant on board Carth Onasi's ship after the Battle of Telos, though.

But anyway, didn't Revan leave for the Unknown Regions just after the Battle of the Star Forge? :shifty:

The scenes of her on Carth's ship was for the Lightside choice. If they were both Jedi then I doubt that they would share in that kind of 'ahem' quality time. Also IIRC the darkside choice suggested that he stayed at the Sith Academy for a year or two before moving on. In the holocron Bastilla mentions that she is going off to try an find him. Its possible that in 2-3 years they could have conceived and given birth to a child.

True. But that raises another question: Who could Bastila's child be?

And why did they separate? Why didn't Revan stay with her to protect the Republic? If Revan and the Exile could of joined forces they wouldn't have any problem defeating the eventual True Sith threat, huh?

True. But that raises another question: Who could Bastila's child be?

And why did they separate? Why didn't Revan stay with her to protect the Republic? If Revan and the Exile could of joined forces they wouldn't have any problem defeating the eventual True Sith threat, huh?

Who is to say that Revan and the Exile would work together. Especially if one was dark side and one was not.

As far as who her child could be, it would likely be a new personality or NPC (or even PC?). I also think that it is explained that Reven needed to go to the outer rim to do something personal, and it mentioned that Bastilla chases after him. It may be that he left shortly after conception and never knew about the child. Again, just throwing out the possiblilty.

Now in my opinion.. KOTOR and KOTOR 2 were way too linear.. I want to be able to go out and make my own way in the game as well as still have the availability to do the main quest (By choice of course).. So what I'm saying is a little less linear a lot more open.. Other then that I was very disapointed with a few things in the original games such as the inability to actually fly around and engage in space battles or even upgrading/using vehicles.. The star wars universe prides itself on its vehicles and not being able to use them was a big disapointment.. As far as my main suggestion, Customization is everything in a game!

BTW I loved the first 2 games and can't wait for a third.. I mean who doesn't love light sabers :)

Sorry bit off topic bout what you guys are discussing lol

Edited by dead1486

I dont think that we will hear much about it until after nwn2. Obsidian is a very talented company, but IIRC not a very large one. It might be that they have started storyboarding and concept art for Kotor3, but dont want to make an announcment in order to keep that buzz about nwn2 healthy.

As far as things that I would like to see in Kotor III: If dark side Revan is a choice, then I would like to see his and Bastilla's Child be in the game. Possibly as an apprentice to or fellow student of the PC.

yeah but I choose Revan to be a female so I don't even want to know how that would work

yeah but I choose Revan to be a female so I don't even want to know how that would work

Carth and Revans? Heh...if its DSF then her and Carth got intimite more times then we thought. :p

Remember serrasin... from Ep. 2... when Anakin asks to marry Padme... Obi-Wan and others say that he would have been expelled from the Jedi Order 4 ever! Obi wan knew too late that Ani had already turn to the dark side.

The same is for Bastila... the Jedi Order would have exiled or expelled her... just like Kreia.

... and even after the events of K2 the Jedi Order still exists.

The members if you choose the LS in both games should be: Master Vandar, Jolee Bindo, Atris and maybe Bastila herself...

... and even after the events of K2 the Jedi Order still exists.

It did? There may have been Jedi, but there was certainly not any order. Im really not sure that when the Order fell apart that Bastilla and Revan would feel obligated to deny each other. Heck at the end of KoToR it never even suggests that they stop their romantic involvment. Just playing devil's advocate here :cool:

Edited by serrasin

Carth and Revans? Heh...if its DSF then her and Carth got intimite more times then we thought. :lol:

...like Carth would have had a choice in the matter. :ph34r:

Probably R&B did continue their love path... but for Jedi Order I ment masters. Atris, Jolee Bindo, Juhani (possibly), Bastila and Vandar are masters, so they form the last remnants of the Jedi Order.

Well... remember good old cranky Jolee? In the chronicles of K2 it states that he's Jedi Master almost 5 years after JCW, so technically even Bastila should be. (Not 100% certain) But the Jedi do need their masters to hold the lines, otherwise everything would calapse and there would be no more students and no more new Jedi.

Lucky the Exile thought the Lost Jedi and then they continued the job while Exile went to UnknownRegions after Revan.

Well... remember good old cranky Jolee? In the chronicles of K2 it states that he's Jedi Master almost 5 years after JCW, so technically even Bastila should be. (Not 100% certain) But the Jedi do need their masters to hold the lines, otherwise everything would calapse and there would be no more students and no more new Jedi.

Lucky the Exile thought the Lost Jedi and then they continued the job while Exile went to UnknownRegions after Revan.

I thought advancment was based on grasp of the force, acomplishment, and most importantly emotional stability. I get the feeling that the former of those would prevent Bastilla from ever being a master. I could be wrong though.

Mmm. Well Vrook Lamar doesn't seem to have a good temper. And Jolee has never truly seen the light as well. Probably even Revan wasn't pure good before the MW...

Everyone makes mystakes.. I think even the Jedi know that.