KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I dont know if its too late to put in a suggestion, but if somewhere George Lucas is sitting behind his desk in his ranch and reading this stuff laughing at us, I hope he sees this. any sequel to Kotor, if it ever happens ever ever, please for the love of god, cut that beeping noise that comes up when you hit a button, its like a spike in my brain, I cant stand it. If the games werent so good I would have put the remote down. With that out of the way, I hope they do make another, it would be totally boss. (I havent read this entire thread through yet so if I am repeating someone elses suggestions, dont get mad) I think they should take players to at least one core world, that would rock, maybe corruscant, since it seems the logical course. Im thinkin it should be some sort of Jedi's journey to find Revan and the Exile (mine was named Junn Stari :D ) beyond the outer rim with his or her padawan, but of course I am no pro so this idea is probably bad, although I did hear a cool suggestion for a three disc game where you start as a padawan, move to jedi knight, then go to being a jedi master training a padawan, whatever, I am ranting. I'll disappear while I wait for a reply, hope I didnt go to far.

Edited by Serge1589

If your interested in reading my (detailed and as yet incomplete) suggestion for a KOTOR 3 storyline which would involve the child of some (as yet unrevealed) Force Sensitives who is caught in the middle of a war between the Jedi and the Sith and a newly emergent group of Shadow Jedi called the Savartii (whom the Jedi and the Sith will eventually secretly unite to fight against) and the Jedi Exile who has become corrupted by the power of the Mask of Nihulus and has united with GoTo and the Exchange in the continuing quest to restore Balance to the Galaxy, then click here:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=40985

Unfortunatley it was closed to flamers who didn't like where it was posted spamming like hell, but if you like it then I'll edit my post as I have time to write more ideas...

cheers,

spiderspag

Highly unlikely? Sorry, but employees are advised to not even consider reading story proposals. Your effort was wasted, sorry to say. But it's good to see interest for K3 nevertheless.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Me too, to be honest. :">

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

They might read the stories, and then rip them up to the extent where hardly anyone can tell where they got it from...

On a side note, I wanna visit the planet Deralia

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Yoda says K3 for me

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I like seeing enthusiasm on these boards, something you old fogies lack!

Dreaming and wishful thinking will not get this game made. Only LA can get it started with their okay.

Yeah well a hopeless attitude won't help either.

Nothing will actually help. But at least if you think it's never going to be made then if it is will be happy. If you think it's going to be made and they finally pull the plug on the whole thing. Less likely.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Dreaming and wishful thinking will not get this game made. Only LA can get it started with their okay.

You are starting to sound like Bastila Skywalker. :o

Don't compare me to her LOL.

You are starting to sound like Bastila Skywalker. :lol:

what did I do to get mentioned? I didn't do any thing.

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

Bastila, just to tell you:

Hello Kotorian! If you are a Star wars Knights Of the Old Republic fan and Star Wars Kights Of The Old Republic: The Sith Lords fan and you really want Star Wars KOTOR III to be developed by LucasArts and Obsidian/Bioware by no all means please join this club!  we need all the Kotor fans we can get so KOTOR III can be made for Xbox 360 and For the PC. Please, feel free too post any Kotor III rumours, news or anouncements here and talk anything KOTOR III or its older siblings.

Nice site by the way. :blink:

If you guys have such great storylines for KotorIII go work for Obsidian, they are hiring after all. Thats what I'm goin to college for, creative writing...of course I would LOVE to one day write something like Starwars, something that leaves a dynasty behind and makes me very very rich :D but alas, those are just my dreams lol

Edited by Serge1589