KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I want non human options for the main character.

That doesn't interest me very much. I'd rather see overall better storylines for the Male and Female PC's; they should be varied and deep. Having more races is detrimental to that end.

Hello

I just wanted to share this with fans of Kotor who and *who* want Kotor III (Yes I'm one of them) and want something to read if you're bored. I'm not saying this is offical, just take this as a rumor (Yes I know all those people who are going to blast me for this probably for posting this but after all- this is a Kotor III thread-I think) any way have a nice read.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III

One of the most successful Star Wars games of all time is heading to the next generation courtesy of Obsidian. The third installment of the series will expand on the somewhat lackluster second title and once again be exclusive to Microsoft. We've heard that Bioware has had very little involvement with the third title, but Obsidian has been clearly instructed to take their time and pump out a game that rivals the original in quality.

We don't expect Knights III to make an appearance at E3 2006, but the holiday season should bring around news on the next generation title. Expect it to pick up many years after Knights II with an entirely new cast of characters and even more force powers. Shifting your character between light and dark will also have a much more significant impact on the game.

linkie:

http://www.gamedaily.com/features/?id=922

Have a nice day.

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

Would you stop posting this rumor nonsense.  :rolleyes:

Why does she have to stop?

If I would post such I would have to complain a lot.

How about those dumb wishes:

"I want to play as a hutt Jedi"

"I want to play as a non force sensitive"

"I want to go to a 100 planets"

"I want to have Kotor III MMORPG"

"I want to have a black lightsaber"

"I want to play as a Rancor Jedi"

Should I politely ask all these people to stop posting these dumb wishes?

Master Vandar lives!

No, wait, even better: Gungan. Can you imagine going DS as a Gungan?

"Mesa going to kill you now, okey-day?"

We would start the game on Naboo and somehow manage to get off that planet, probably via some scoundrel outcast...

I wanna be able to customize my character in every detail... height, weight, hair color, eye color, that sort of thing

Would you stop posting this rumor nonsense.  :huh:

seconded

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Rumors are like a bad rash that keeps coming and going.

Like your sense of humour?

meh, that was a lame one. it's more like my sense of humour :thumbsup:

Edit: On topic... that rumour of K3 is appealing, but sadly i am sure it is not true.

Another idea, maybe the K3 PC should be based canonically to be female, so as to change up the series, since Revan and Exile seem to be based canonically as males. Of course, the male PC's campaign would still be good... just a thought.

Edited by Blank

Edit: On topic... that rumour of K3 is appealing, but sadly i am sure it is not true.

Another idea, maybe the K3 PC should be based canonically to be female, so as to change up the series, since Revan and Exile seem to be based canonically as males. Of course, the male PC's campaign would still be good... just a thought.

Not a bad idea IMO.

But why do you think that the Exile is canonically a male?

Master Vandar lives!

Thanks. even though I said its a rumour its still something for you guys to read. I just like sharing it becasue I never give up on hoping even if Kotor III never comes (which I hope this doesn't happen becasue I do want Kotor III) any way enjoy your read.

Guest The Architect

This is probably going to be my last ever post on these forums for reasons of my own but I'd like to conclude by officially declaring "(K) Give Revan and the Exile major roles, but not be the main character/s or PM's" the winner of my poll with a total of 45 votes thanks to vote counts from the IMDb, LucasArts, Obsidian and BioWare. I want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to look at my poll and ended up voting. Of course I'll still browse these forums every now and again and perhaps PM members regarding K3 discussion but besides that, no more posting from me. Ciao...

Edited by The Architect

Thanks. even though I said its a rumour its still something for you  guys to read. I just like sharing it becasue I never give up on hoping even if Kotor III never comes (which I hope this doesn't happen becasue I do want Kotor III) any way enjoy your read.

Rumors and speculation do not mean a thing. Give us something concrete not this nonsense.

Thanks. even though I said its a rumour its still something for you  guys to read. I just like sharing it becasue I never give up on hoping even if Kotor III never comes (which I hope this doesn't happen becasue I do want Kotor III) any way enjoy your read.

Rumors and speculation do not mean a thing. Give us something concrete not this nonsense.

Excuse Gabrielle but this is a Kotor III thread and I have the RIGHT to put Kotor III stuff in this thread if I want to, it doesn't say speculation or rumours are banned in this thread.. If you DON'T want to read it, DON'T READ IT! its for the people who want to read it and want to comment on it.

Have a nice day.

ah the nasty obsidian threads, you guys are never nice to each other  <_<

Always some problems in every forum I guess.

Well, now that I am making a post I guess I should make some suggestions which have been written about a 100 times on this forum I guess. But at least they are serious:

1) Have the ability to set your previous characters (Revan and the Exile)alignment / face and have them in the game itself. The Architect's poll has said enough.

2) Hooded robes and customizable lightsaber hilts (Yes, yes, it has been said pretty often and it is not to difficult to bring this in).

3) New planets. A lot of us wants to go to Coruscant so this one should be included. In a storyline I made I had only one previous planet, Dxun. I don't think we need more returnings. We have no doubt seen enough of Dantooine and Korriban. Total planets? In my story there were 9 planets but I didn't do anything with space stations or ships in the story.

4) Uhm, I guess they have learned the lesson that they shouldn't rush the game like they did with Kotor II. Still we cannot say it enough times do we.

5) How about being able to play as another species? You could also think of different properties for each species:

Cathar: Force camouflage

Little Green Jedi: ability to upgrade to ultimate force focus and have the ability to put more into Wisdom at the start

Falleen: Ability to change skin color and the ability to stay underwater for ours.

Maybe some other species will have different properties. The human must also have it's benefits I think.

6) Maybe bring back the idea of the ability to turn or or 2 of your NPC's into a Jedi, but do it better then it was done in Kotor II.

7) The Ebon Hawk should be back as your ship again. Perhaps we could upgrade it this time.

That's enough for now I think.

Master Vandar lives!