Well found a use for Deciplie

Trouble is, you have to keep talking to him. har har.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Not to mention, there's so many lab benches in the game, it's not like you actually need Di for that service.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Is he really that lame? I've been considering making a female character just to check him out. Meh.

The one thing that's been stopping me is that you get the Handmaiden at the end of Telos, while the Disciple doesn't come until later (I usually hit Dantooine near the end).

That my friend, is why I modded my game so I can get the Handmaiden as a female... :thumbsup:

Mirax

where do you find this cool mod? im so sick of disciple, i just want to leave him behind the ship and watch the exhaust roast him...or drop him off the docks on Nar Shadaa...

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

That my friend, is why I modded my game so I can get the Handmaiden as a female... :thumbsup:

Mirax

where do you find this cool mod? im so sick of disciple, i just want to leave him behind the ship and watch the exhaust roast him...or drop him off the docks on Nar Shadaa...

www.PCGAMEMODS.com

If you have any trouble, just PM me...

Deadly_Nightshade

P.S.

you will have to uninstall the Ginka telos fix, because it messing with the mod...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

That my friend, is why I modded my game so I can get the Handmaiden as a female... :)

Mirax

www.PCGAMEMODS.com

Deadly_Nightshade

P.S.

you will have to uninstall the Ginka telos fix, because it messing with the mod...

is this the only site you can get it from? the only place i can get on the internet is the wireless at school, and this site is blocked by the filter. i cant get on the internet at home on this computer, and the game wont work on my parent's computer.

sorry, i dont want to sound like im whining.

Edited by HK-47_THE_MEATBAG_KILLER

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

That my friend, is why I modded my game so I can get the Handmaiden as a female... :)

Mirax

www.PCGAMEMODS.com

Deadly_Nightshade

P.S.

is this the only site you can get it from? the only place i can get on the internet is the wireless at school, and this site is blocked by the filter. i cant get on the internet at home on this computer, and the game wont work on my parent's computer.

sorry, i dont want to sound like im whining.

I could e-mail it 2 you...

would that work?

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

ya i could probably download it off of my email address at home.  my email address is hk47themeatbagkiller@hotmail.com

It keeps returning the letter saying you have a fatal mail error...

I'll try again later...

Deadly_Nightshade

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

ya i could probably download it off of my email address at home.  my email address is hk47themeatbagkiller@hotmail.com

It keeps returning the letter saying you have a fatal mail error...

I'll try again later...

Deadly_Nightshade

sorry, i hadnt activated my account in 10 days. ill do that. if that doesnt work, try jprex@gpcom.net.

thanks for your help!!

kotorsign.jpg