Why was this game rushed?

K1 was the beggining of a new form of star wars game a RPG and you could completely chose and effect everythign you did, and it had more of a star wars feel compared to K2, there where distinct differences, the good guys - republic, jedi, bad guys - sith and we could easily relate this back to the star wars series and other star wars games

K2 had the advantages of knowning the feedback of k1 and improving it, they did that to an extent, the infulence, items (better graphics, more realism with the robes and all) and they delivered a good game, also the aspect that you could change your party memebrs to jedi, but the fact that it was cut and barely finished made it lose its touch, if K1 was made with the K2 aspects (what i just said, graphics and all) K1 would easily be the best game, if there is a k3 i would like to see this

i said this, and its basically my explaination to why k2 suckzorz

I believe its becasue obsidian ran out of time. LA only gave obsidian a little amount of time to do this and that which in my opinion is a little silly.

No, Obsidian wasn't behind on schedule. (or atleast I have heard so)

And it isn't about skill. Many developer from OE are from Black Isle. Some have been on Fallout etc... :x

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Just a reminder so that you understand that company bashing is not permitted.

Trolling is also not allowed in regard to other gaming companies, their employees or moderators. We've worked and continue to work with various people at many game companies, and it is not within the spirit of our forums to allow disrespectful posts about other company's policies, employees, or moderators. It's OK to say you don't like a game, but referring to another company's employees or the company itself is simply not be tolerated here. Posts which intentionally attack another game company and/or it's employees will be deleted and the member censured accordingly

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

for example

Star wars battlfront 1 and 2, i didnt like the way sw bf2 was set up, and how some of the planets where changed where annoying because you where used to the first ones (geonosis) the space battles where alright but a bit of a bore after a while just doing the same stuff over and over, limited decent playing ground planets, didnt like how the ammount of people allowed in the ships changed (republic gunship allowed 6 people in bf1 and then 4 in bf2) the planets in bf1 where great and i could play them over and over, bf2 should have been set up as bf1

Whoa relax, we're not bashing  :) .  If anything I feel bad that Obsidian wasnt able to fully complete this awesome game the way they intended to. This game rocks, but it could've been even better if they were allowed more time  :thumbsup:

thanks for sticking up for me :)

let the company bashing continue! (jk)

Yes this is the only title that I know of where the pile of bugs is so large that graphical and sound glitchs are no more then jokes and humor. Other titles with less bugs those get treated like they were bugs. I don't think even the typos get counted as bugs, most I think get ignored totaly by the over shadowing of other things.

This has gone on enough. Please post you bug related errors to the Technical Forum.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester