Haha...Don't let G0T0 broker your deals if your LS

Well not always leading to DS points. But if creds are on the offering table. Odds are G0T0 can increase the amount given to you and decrease the amount you gve out.

If you have G0T0, you can get 5000 creds for handing in the sensor on Dantooine instead of just 4000 with simply awereness skill.

---------

Oh something else about G0T0 bieng in your party. If you run into bounty hunters. G0T0 steps in and says the bounty has been recinded and the bounty can no longer be claimed..if they wish to continue the bounty will now be on their head.

Sucks if your looking for drops from them...which means some DS points to kill them with G0T0 in party as vs with out. So it's preforable to have him not in the party when confronting bounty hunters.

bug-> (Lol speaking of G0T0 stepping in convos about jedi bounty...doesn't seem to care what Vrooks concern into it is. Should step in say he has dropped the bounty to him as well.)

Edited by shadowriath

Well not always leading to DS points.  But if creds are on the offering table.  Odds are G0T0 can increase the amount given to you and decrease the amount you gve out.

If you have G0T0, you can get 5000 creds for handing in the sensor on Dantooine instead of just 4000 with simply awereness skill.

---------

Oh something else about G0T0 bieng in your party.  If you run into bounty hunters.  G0T0 steps in and says the bounty has been recinded and the bounty can no longer be claimed..if they wish to continue the bounty will now be on their head.

Sucks if your looking for drops from them...which means some DS points to kill them with G0T0 in party as vs with out.  So it's preforable to have him not in the party when confronting bounty hunters.

bug-> (Lol speaking of G0T0 stepping in convos about jedi bounty...doesn't seem to care what Vrooks concern into it is.  Should step in say he has dropped the bounty to him as well.)

Quiet all right actually this info. I never knew this. Next time I am on Dxun/Onderon I'll kill Bounty hunters with Goto in my party. Then I can claim a lot of DS points (I always like playing DS)

Master Vandar lives!

Quiet all right actually this info. I never knew this. Next time I am on Dxun/Onderon I'll kill Bounty hunters with Goto in my party. Then I can claim a lot of DS points (I always like playing DS)

Hmm, you know you've fallen to the lure of the dark side when you actually consider to willingly use GOTO. However, it also strikes me as suitable punishment for embracing the dark path :D

when strong as my exile i really dont need a worthless droid to help over some bounty hunters when i can just kill them with some help of my sith lord prestige, and if i want some more money, i demand it, force persuade it out of them - or kill them... no droids are any match for a jedi, or in my case a sith lord :)

revan on the star forge proves this statement right, how stupid malak sent dodgy star forge droids after him

Same thing happens if you have Bao-Dur in your party. :-

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Same thing happens if you have Bao-Dur in your party. ;)

Or if you just have a high repair skill...

or if you use the KSE... ;)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I prefer having Mira in my party when confronting Bounty Hunters

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

• 2 weeks later...

G0-T0, official Ebon Hawk dust collector

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

ok i must be really weird or really dark, cuz i kind of like him and his self confidence, and his power over other droids. i feel sorry for him, having to save the republic and all "let the republic burn!!" or mabye i just have a soft spot for droids :blink:

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

HK rocks. end of story.

Atton is like Carth. I don't use him once I have other party members.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"