most powerful character

wat is the most powerful class combination for LS and DS?\no that they are all made equal,but everyone has their opinion on which is most poweful overall,and i was interested ot see other peoples points of view.personally i think a LS weapon master with dual lightsabers and buffing FP's.once u are high level absolutely nothing can stand against you and force immunity stops most force powers.wat do u guys think?

Well, I can only say that I had spectacular results with the sentinel/jedi master combination. Not as tough as a weapon master, perhaps, but I could still slice the enemies to pieces without trouble...

And you know you're powerful when (in the Trayus Academy) just enter a room, force push everybody, then do a couple of force storms until they're dead. Anyone still standing? Repeat... :D

Yes, I know - Force Storm is DS, but with my rate of replenishing force points, I could pretty much use any force power I cared to in any battle - my force replenished so fast, that it was never an issue...

Oh, and as jedi master, I could give HK-47 light side master :D

It depends what kind of power you're going for. For raw damage, nothing beats a Consular/Sith Lord. All you have to do is have high Wisdom and spam Storm. Since there isn't a cap on Storm damage in The Sith Lords like there was in the first game, you can do just obscene amounts of damage.

swesbrly5iz.gif

Well, I can only say that I had spectacular results with the sentinel/jedi master combination. Not as tough as a weapon master, perhaps, but I could still slice the enemies to pieces without trouble...

And you know you're powerful when (in the Trayus Academy) just enter a room, force push everybody, then do a couple of force storms until they're dead. Anyone still standing? Repeat... :D

Yes, I know - Force Storm is DS, but with my rate of replenishing force points, I could pretty much use any force power I cared to in any battle - my force replenished so fast, that it was never an issue...

Oh, and as jedi master, I could give HK-47 light side master :D

Close.. You know you are powerful when you can throw Darth Sion around with forcewave repeatably :cool:

The most powerful character I have build was a jedi Sentinel -> Watchman. I think the being powerful came from his wisdom pushing beyond 40 though and not so much from the class combo. A good advantage from this combination is the insane amounts of skill points you collect allowing you to build pretty much the upgradeparts you want.

All of the combinations are good, provided that you play the role properly. The only ones who really complain about a certain combination being terrible, are those who don't use them well.

I think there was once someone complaining that his Force Powers were useless, since everyone was resisting them. However, if you took a look at his build, he was using a Guardian / Weaponsmaster, with terrible WIS / CHR scores, and no WIS / CHR-increasing items equipped.

At the same time, I've also seen people making Consular / Jedi Master combos that tried to blindly charge forth and kill everything with the lightsaber.

Personaly I find the Consular/Jedi Master path is the strongest. Your saber skills are still pretty good, and man, you can whip about anything with your powers. Combine with LS mastery, and some equiped upgrades (Especially if you're lucky enough to find the Solari crystal) sith lords beware.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Has anyone actually be able to make a build which could catch Kreia into a Stasis field?

I have tried it sometimes, first plague which should break most defenses. Then Force breach and then a stasis field which unfortunately always failed.

I could catch her with Kill / Insanity or Crush though.

Catching Sion and Nihilus in Stasis? No problem

Master Vandar lives!

Cheat codes, KSE, and the KotOR tool and make anyone powerful. :D

But without codes it really depends what combination is more powerful; each has a strength and a weakness. Still, I am for the Sentinel/Watchman, a great combination I am quite familiar with.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

that last quote is probabally one from a jedi weakling <_<

yes the darkside is stronger, you dont see any jedi winning on the star forge against those dark jedi do you? the darkside powers are stronger

I usually go for whatever the story and character leans towards (if you've read any of my previous posts you'll know i like to make my games serious and 'canon' as i can/believe it to be) for kotor2 ive been mainly playing sentinal then weapon master, i always get so bored if i play jedi master/sith lord because all you do is enter a room, spam force wave/storm and move on, its so boring :rolleyes:

with a wepon master you slice people up all over the shop, like they do in the films, they dont run around spamming force wave, even the most pwoerfull of jedi masters/sith lords (yoda, sidious) still fight with a lightsaber most of the time. You still have sufficient force powers to wave people and stun them with a weapon master as well.

I think the game leans towards lightsaber based combat as well, with all the extra feats, lightsaber upgrades, numerous physical side quests and how weapon masters get much betetr prestige feats than any other class

but thats my 2 cents, everyone has their own tastes

Luke: Master Viper is the Dark Side stronger?

Viper: Yes, unfortunate it is.

Luke: Unfortunate that i know the turth?

Viper: No, Unfortunate that now i have to kill you.

*pulls out like saber and strikes luke down.*

Viper: Hard to see the Darkside is until it is to late.

some one give me an oscar.

Look, the game is overall balanced so that the Light and the Dark Side are more or less equal. You think DS is more powerful probably because of the play style you prefer and/or haven't played LS enough or have, but with unbalanced characters.

PS. DS is pretty powerful though

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Look, the game is overall balanced so that the Light and the Dark Side are more or less equal. You think DS is more powerful probably because of the play style you prefer and/or haven't played LS enough or have, but with unbalanced characters.

PS. DS is pretty powerful though

An interesting way I thought one can compare DS vs LS power/abilities, is to use the a D&D analogy of a Sorcerer vs Wizard (or Barbarian vs Paladin for a melee based approach).

The former offers the most raw damage output, whilst the latter primarily focuses defensive based counters/buffs, thereby making them much more resilient.

manthing2.jpg