The exile departure

(S)he goes to Unknown Regions, not Outer Rim...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

so thats where revan was hiding... on malachor 5 eh? tssk some hiding place

:(

He didn't went "hiding". He went to kick true sith armys crappy asses. Exile went afer him

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It's inferred that the Exile is going to find Revan in the unknown regions but I'm going to assume that the final revision of the ending implied that...

A. Most of the party didn't go with him to Malachor at all and took a breather after defending Citadel station or ventured there on their own.

B. They managed to survive all the trashings that the Ebon Hawk took while wedged in that rocky canyon and are going with him to the Unknown regions, which might not coincide with all of Kreia's fortellings of your party members.

Edited by Master_Vrook

It's inferred that the Exile is going to find Revan in the unknown regions but I'm going to assume that the final revision of the ending implied that...

It seems pretty obvious that the Exile will go and help Revan whether you're jedi or sith...

A. Most of the party didn't go with him to Malachor at all and took a breather after defending Citadel station or ventured there on their own.

That's due to cut content. Visas, Atton, Handmaiden/Disciple and Mira were all going to confront Kreia in the end only to have their rears kicked and be captured. We'll be seeing all that once Team Gizka finish the Restoration Project, I guess...

B. They managed to survive all the trashings that the Ebon Hawk took while wedged in that rocky canyon and are going with him to the Unknown regions, which might not coincide with all of Kreia's fortellings of your party members.

Well, we know from Kreia's predictions and general comments at the end hat the Exile must go alone, just as Revan did...

why would the exile want revan

Well, since the Exile served under Revan during the Mandalorian Wars, and s/he has also heard that there's something that could possibly be a threat to the Republic sitting beyond the Outer Rim in the Unknown Regions, then the Exile would logically want to go help Revan out.

i agree... Long Live the Dark Side!!

anyways getting back on topic, i think the exile would take only the droids, kreia just said he/she could not bring anyone he/she loves, same as revan. the exile would need some help in the unknown regions. so unless the exile is in love with a droid...

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

me being a Fan of Revan.    I want any excuse to play as Revan again.

I think many of us do. If not because Revan is cool, then simply because he was hinted at all through the plot of KotOR2 without ever making a true appearance. If they had written him out completely, that would have been one thing, but to infer his appearance just around the corner repeatedly is a teaser that must lead to meeting Revan again.

God I am such a dork.

Well, we all are... I mean, we're here talking about a game that is still vaporware, aren't we? :D

playing revan again? that wouldnt be easy considering that revan in k1 could either be darkside or lightside, and what he did in the k2 korriban caves was odd -_- hard to think what character you would play *if* there is a k3

glad someone else agrees with the power of the darkside :p

Edited by Revan_Returns