Difference of Dark Jedi and Sith

To the few ppl who do not understand the difference between Dark Jedi and Sith, I shall enlighten you. Dark Jedi are basically Jedi who fell to the Dark Side however they do not belong to any faction of the Sith. A Sith however, are the same as Dark Jedi but they belong to the Sith Order. For short Dark Jed on their own, Sith with soldiers, fleets, and Sith.

hi.

Not necessarily, but close enough.

A Sith is anybody that is actually a member of the Sith "Order". Dark Jedi can have fleets (Desann, Tavion, and several others), but it takes some sort of Sith Holocron or other teachings of the Sith to make one a Sith, although you can call yourself a Sith (or the Dark Lord of such) for free, until somebody who is actually one of whatever you proclaim yourself to be shows up and kills you, proving that you weren't a Sith in the 1st place.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Kreia was a good example of a Dark Jedi. A Sith would have never wanted the force to be destroyed like she did. Kreia had forsaken the Sith ideal after she had been cast out by Sion & Nilhilus.

Further evidence of this:

Atton: the force vision in the Korriban tomb yells "she's a Dark Jedi!", as opposed to "She's a Sith Lord!"

Edited by Praetorian

personally, i would have called kreia a sith lord, considering she carries the title "darth traya" and atton doesnt know the fact who she really is

how do you do that black thing over the text? ;)

It is called the spoiler tag. It goes like this:

[spoiler]Your hidden text.[/spoiler]

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

It doesnt matter the Jedi are the best choic and the Light is the true path.

God loves you.  Jesus be with you.

That's your opinion...

I find that your posts lack information other than that you believe that anyone who is a Sith in Kot0R I/II is evil, and you are a christian...

If you stopped bring Jesus into the picture, and explained your view, you might get a better response from some of us...

Mirax

I agree with Kreia. By helping someone you are removing their power to make you feel better about yourself. Or to put it another way, you are becoming powerful at their expense.

In the long run you weaken them because you will not always be around to solve their problems. At which point they will lack the strength to help themselves because of your actions.

Its like the whole "Give a man a fish" thing.

The Sith teaches self reliance and thats an important lesson. Kreia also has the wisdom to understand that cruelty without purpose is not the way. Which is why she chides you for abject acts of "evil" without purpose.

All in all I'd rather follow her teachings than lord whatsisnames :D

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The only factual differance between Dark Jedi and Sith is that Sith are members of the organized Sith order, while Dark Jedi aren't necessarily. So for example, a Sith is always a Dark Jedi while a Dark Jedi isn't necessarily a Sith.

swesbrly5iz.gif

The only factual differance between Dark Jedi and Sith is that Sith are members of the organized Sith order, while Dark Jedi aren't necessarily.  So for example, a Sith is always a Dark Jedi while a Dark Jedi isn't necessarily a Sith.

No, because someone can be Sith without even being Force-sensitive (as in Stormtroopers, Admirals, etc.) But overall, I understand your point.

A Sith is anybody that is actually a member of the Sith "Order". Dark Jedi can have fleets (Desann, Tavion, and several others), but it takes some sort of Sith Holocron or other teachings of the Sith to make one a Sith, although you can call yourself a Sith (or the Dark Lord of such) for free, until somebody who is actually one of whatever you proclaim yourself to be shows up and kills you, proving that you weren't a Sith in the 1st place.

Wow... did nobody read my post? :o

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Wow... did nobody read my post? :o

I read it and agreed. I responded with the other one to point out my perspective.