Lost in transition?

Alright, someone remind me:

When an Outsider dies on the Prime Material they return to their plane of origin. Similarly, when a denizen prime dies he/she gets sent to an outer plane conducive with their alignment. Now what happens if you get killed on the Outer Planes? Do you get sent anywhere, do you re-animate over time, or do you cease to exist?

manthing2.jpg

When an outsider dies on the prime material or any plane not his or her plane of origin it is banished to hits plane of origin for about a century from the plane he just died on. When an prime dies his/her soul travels to the outer plane conducive to his or her alignment as a petitioner. If an outsider dies on his home plane he or she is destroyed permanent. If a petitioner dies, regardless of location, it dies permanent and its essence joins the plane's ambient energy.

Alright, someone remind me:

When an Outsider dies on the Prime Material they return to their plane of origin.  Similarly, when a denizen prime dies he/she gets sent to an outer plane conducive with their alignment.  Now what happens if you get killed on the Outer Planes?  Do you get sent anywhere, do you re-animate over time, or do you cease to exist?

I would guess re-animation. But that's just me. Since the Planescape is cancelled, i have nothing to fall back on.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I always thought that if a prmie material plane dweller died (on their alignment plane) after death then they just ceased to be. Nihilistically bereft of purpose, meaning and anima / animus.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Except that this forum is, should I say, void of the originator of Groin of Despair. *ahem*

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds