You know it's quite interesting, alot of you have criticized me for brining religion into this and yet, my topics and polls are pulling in all of you in over and over, it seems to me that some of you may be feeling something inside of yourselves, some of you may criticize me, and slander me, but if I can help save as little as one of you, I will have done what my Lord Jesus commanded me to do.  I am not forcing any of you to listen to my words, I don't forcibly make anyone beleive, and I can't.  You can't make any one beleive.  I ask only that my opinons about Star Wars be alowed to exist here, I see strong conections between Star Wars and Chrsitianity.  I am both a Christian, and a Star Wars fan.  I ad only that if you clame to be a Christian, that you do not slander the Lord Jesus, for I will not stand for it.  God loves you.

I will say this once, if one day you wake up, turn on the news and millions of people have disapered from the world, I beg you, pick up a Bible and read it's Holy Words.  Remember what I have said, and know that you will have one last chance, if you except Jesus as your personel savior.

Have you actually put anything religious in your topic titles... here they are:"Poll: If Master Replicas made more Lightsabers, Poll: Teaching the way's of the force,

Kreia." These are the topics that are "pulling" us in if it's even that seeing how yor topics are always stagnet.

I start polls and topics out of my own curiousity and questions, and most originally have no religious subject matter in them, but I will respond when attacked. And as I have said, I will never be quiet about what I beleive in.

but your only attacked when you spout your BS...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

You know it's quite interesting, alot of you have criticized me for brining religion into this and yet, my topics and polls are pulling in all of you in over and over, it seems to me that some of you may be feeling something inside of yourselves, some of you may criticize me, and slander me, but if I can help save as little as one of you, I will have done what my Lord Jesus commanded me to do.  I am not forcing any of you to listen to my words, I don't forcibly make anyone beleive, and I can't.  You can't make any one beleive.  I ask only that my opinons about Star Wars be alowed to exist here, I see strong conections between Star Wars and Chrsitianity.  I am both a Christian, and a Star Wars fan.  I ad only that if you clame to be a Christian, that you do not slander the Lord Jesus, for I will not stand for it.  God loves you.

I will say this once, if one day you wake up, turn on the news and millions of people have disapered from the world, I beg you, pick up a Bible and read it's Holy Words.  Remember what I have said, and know that you will have one last chance, if you except Jesus as your personel savior.

Have you actually put anything religious in your topic titles... here they are:"Poll: If Master Replicas made more Lightsabers, Poll: Teaching the way's of the force,

Kreia." These are the topics that are "pulling" us in if it's even that seeing how yor topics are always stagnet.

I start polls and topics out of my own curiousity and questions, and most originally have no religious subject matter in them, but I will respond when attacked. And as I have said, I will never be quiet about what I beleive in.

Deadly_Nightshade

As I have said in my topics I will say what ever I choose, and if you don't want to here it don't read them, don't reply to them. No one is forcing you to read these polls or topics, leave my words in peace.

Jesus Loves Us All

Deadly_Nightshade

As I have said in my topics I will say what ever I choose, and if you don't want to here it don't read them, don't reply to them. No one is forcing you to read these polls or topics, leave my words in peace.

But the forum is not your personal spamming ground, so I must confront you...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I start polls and topics out of my own curiousity and questions, and most originally have no religious subject matter in them, but I will respond when attacked.  And as I have said, I will never be quiet about what I beleive in.

The only time you were attacked is when you pressed the issue with respect to religion. Religion is always a touchy subject and then to go as far as threats:

Just as a side note, it's very interesting that on a game like kotor 2 where it's suggested that jedi are flawed in there teachings that we have you comparing them to your religion

I start polls and topics out of my own curiousity and questions, and most originally have no religious subject matter in them, but I will respond when attacked.  And as I have said, I will never be quiet about what I beleive in.

The only time you were attacked is when you pressed the issue with respect to religion. Religion is always a touchy subject and then to go as far as threats:

Just as a side note, it's very interesting that on a game like kotor 2 where it's suggested that jedi are flawed in there teachings that we have you comparing them to your religion

It's the Idea of the Jedi, it is flawed yes, but in it's followers, not the idea itself. People are flawed, every person is flawed because we all sin, just because I am a Christian does not mean i'm perfect.

Jesus Loves Us All

Oh this is going to rile him up.

Well I agree with Kreia. It I believed some sort of higher power was pulling my strings I'd want it gone and I'd do whatever it took to get rid of it. Even if it killed 99% of the populace, the freedom for the other 1% as well as the freedom from being shackled forever is well worth the price.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Oh this is going to rile him up.

Well I agree with Kreia. It I believed some sort of higher power was pulling my strings I'd want it gone and I'd do whatever it took to get rid of it. Even  if it killed 99% of the populace, the freedom for the other 1% as well as the freedom from being shackled forever is well worth the price.

Jesus doesn't pull your strings, he alows us free will, hence were having this conversation.

Jesus Loves Us All

Jesus doesn't pull your strings, he alows us free will, hence were having this conversation.

We are having this conversation because Obsidian allows it. Jesus dont enter into the equation. Ironically the more secular a state, the more free will people are allowed to exercise :thumbsup:

And it's not free will if your going to be slung in a fiery pit for all eternity if you dont follow the rules.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

We are having this conversation because Obsidian allows it. Jesus dont enter into the equation. Ironically the more secular a state, the more free will people are allowed to exercise :(

And it's not free will if your going to be slung in a fiery pit for all eternity if you dont follow the rules.

It's a choice, everything is a choice. If God pulled all our strings, you would be a helpless robot, he wanted to have a relationship with us and a true relationship can't happen unless both parties are willing to enter into the relationship. You have the choice to follow the light and be rewarded, or the dark and be punished, it's up to you.

Jesus Loves Us All

It's a choice, everything is a choice.  If God pulled all our strings, you would be a helpless robot, he wanted to have a relationship with us and a true relationship can't happen unless both parties are willing to enter into the relationship.  You have the choice to follow the light and be rewarded, or the dark and be punished, it's up to you.

That may work for kids. But not for grownups.

religion dosnt have any place on this forum or I'd gleefully disect your views.

478327[/snapback]

It's a choice, everything is a choice.  If God pulled all our strings, you would be a helpless robot, he wanted to have a relationship with us and a true relationship can't happen unless both parties are willing to enter into the relationship.  You have the choice to follow the light and be rewarded, or the dark and be punished, it's up to you.

That may work for kids. But not for grownups.

religion dosnt have any place on this forum or I'd gleefully disect your views.

If he would move to the off-topic forum, we could all have a go at him...

-Hurlshot

Many posters dislikes getting their hands dirty with this kind of nonsense.. the worker aren't one of them.

It's a choice, everything is a choice.  If God pulled all our strings, you would be a helpless robot,

Choice? what choice, If you preach to somebody that you either do things our way or else you're doomed, Then you don't give them any choice at all, All religions are based on one single Absolute - Live as we preach or be lost.

Let me see - surrender your will to a set of guidelines give to you by a book and/or a preacher in church - do not question these guidelines but spread the guidelines to anybody you met so there can become more of us , sounds like a cult of mindless automation(Robots) to me.

he wanted to have a relationship with us and a true relationship can't happen unless both parties are willing to enter into the relationship.

Relationship? relationships only happens be twine equals, and to be honest no where in the Bible does it says God wishes any kind of relationship other than submission.

You have the choice to follow the light and be rewarded, or the dark and be punished, it's up to you.

Or you have the choice to open your eyes and take your fate into your own hands, submitting ones self to a cult of Automations are just about as beneficial as joining the Sith (pun intended).

It's the Idea of the Jedi, it is flawed yes, but in it's followers, not the idea itself.  People are flawed, every person is flawed because we all sin, just because I am a Christian does not mean i'm perfect.

Wow - God gets all the credit and glory and none of the blame or responsibility...

Look, if you really want to discuss religion, then fine. I can even accept that you do it in relation to Star Wars, but the place to do it on this forum is on the Way-Off Topic board under the subject "Star Wars and religion" or some such, not on the general forum for the game itself.

And drop the missionary attitude and the preaching - few people here like being moralized to, and you can't blame them for it, when you refuse to meet them on equal grounds. Besides...

Off-topic this is.

Off-topic comments lead to spam.

Spam leads to derailment.

Derailment... leads to lockdown!

I think the discussion about Kreia is interesting, and it's a pity we've moved into some sort of religious flamewar. Shame on you! Let's talk about the game. I'm certainly not going to go around insulting people's cherished beliefs; that's just wrong.

So who would win in a fight between Jesus and Kreia? Kreia is probably better with a lightsaber (though not as handy as she used to be), and Jesus I imagine would be busy turning the other cheek, which he might get away with if he turns the right one. He's probably got a pretty high level though, maybe 20 or 21.

"Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people." -Karl Marx

Nuff said.

Onto the original topic. Kreia is wise and she certainly knows what she is talking about. However, I disagree with most of her philosophy. However, there is one thing I found realy interesting and true in what she said, 'It is better to make them see through your eyes, than to close them forever.'