I see Kreia as a misguided teacher, she has some very good wisdom to share sometimes, I found her insight very interesting; but at the same time sometimes she seems incredibly cruel and manipulative. Sometimes she seems to have your best interests at heart, but then she heals your enemy's to hunt your companions. What do yall think of her. I, in the end feel very bad for her. She seems to be a very torchered soul. I follow the Light Side evey time so I don't really agree with many of her views. But her view of the Universe is in some ways fasinating.

Jesus Loves Us All

It basically seems like she will do whatever it takes (I hope those reading have beat the game) to bring about the death of the force.

The force elevates all those who use it to god like levels who use it for either good or evil. It seems to be why she loves the exile. Because the exile is the only jedi in history who was able to turn away from the force... give it up completly.

This created some interesting questions during the game as, at first, you think that the jedi council were the ones who stripped the exile of his/her power, and you slowly learn that they had nothing to do with the deterioration of the exile's power.

I think she is one of the most interesting characters I've seen in anything that has to do with star wars. I also couldn't bring myself to hate her, despite her using you and turning on you in the end I like that you had the chance of trying to redeem her at the end, even if it was futile.

Most villains in movies in games are treated without any form of humanity. They are two dimensional things of muahaha evil that want to destroy the world or rule it cause they had nothing better to do, or are just such vile people/creatures that the final blow or explosion that takes them out is a good moment simpley because they were such giant scum bags. It's fairly rare that you run into a villain that you feel sorry for and maybe even want to help, to try and prevent that last battle.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

She simply understands the truth; that true strength is not to gain power but to lose it. It takes more strength to kill those you love rather than kill those you hate. She loves the Exile in a way one loves a leader or figurehead. The Exile was the only Jedi Knight to ever voluntarily give up the Force, which makes him immaculate in his serenity, be it good or evil.

Kreia is perhaps the wisest of all Force users in that she has served both the Jedi and the Sith, and is rightly stronger because of it. The point is that the Jedi cannot truly help others because they do not suffer like others. The Jedi Order is the most hypocritical, manipulative group in the galaxy, and Kreia despises it for that.

Lastly, Kreia understands the subtleties of the Force. She rightly teaches that all actions, no matter what they are or what they serve, have dynamic consequences that keep the universe in motion. Without such things, everything would cease. Without conflict, a person cannot grow and learn, and will therefore stagnate and weaken. In the end, we all know that Kreia was right. 4,000 years later, the Jedi Order fell to Palpatine because it had believed the Sith extinct, and were therefore weak.

The true Sith lies within every sentient being in the galaxy, and cannot ever be destroyed. And accepting that is true strength.

swesbrly5iz.gif

Your on some crack!!!!!

It takes a stronger man to walk away from a fight, not to give into it. Giving in to hate or anger is not strength it is weakness, weakness of your own will. And if your even concidering killing the people you love, you need some serious conunciling, Jesus Loves You and the light fills your being even if you might not admit it. The light will always overcome the darkness thats why the darkness disapears at the mere presence of the light. You can see when light is flashed on something, but you can not see anything in complete darkness. So is the Light- truth, and the darkness-lies.

Jesus Loves Us All

Ah yes, but what does good brighten when there is no darkness to shine through?  One cannot exist without the other.  Each owes its existence to the other.

Is that why the shadows hide from the light you see it in everything even the darkness that would try and corrupt each of us, it hides behind us behind the tree behind the rock creating the shadow itself, the sith and dark ways are flawed, and the light and justice will always shine thru. God loves you.

Jesus Loves Us All

Ah yes, but what does good brighten when there is no darkness to shine through?  One cannot exist without the other.  Each owes its existence to the other.

Is that why the shadows hide from the light you see it in everything even the darkness that would try and corrupt each of us, it hides behind us behind the tree behind the rock creating the shadow itself, the sith and dark ways are flawed, and the light and justice will always shine thru. God loves you.

Actually shadows are cremate by light, Darkness on the other hand is the absence of light, a if one is inclined to participate in your metaphorical nonsenes one would remember that the universe as a whole consist of 99.9997% Darkness which leaves the light at insignificant values just like your posts.

Actually shadows are cremate by light, Darkness on the other hand is the absence of light, a if one is inclined to participate in your metaphorical nonsenes one would remember that the universe as a whole consist of 99.9997% Darkness which leaves the light at insignificant values just like your posts.

Thank you.

swesbrly5iz.gif

Most villains in movies in games are treated without any form of humanity. They are two dimensional things of muahaha evil that want to destroy the world or rule it cause they had nothing better to do, or are just such vile people/creatures that the final blow or explosion that takes them out is a good moment simpley because they were such giant scum bags. It's fairly rare that you run into a villain that you feel sorry for and maybe even want to help, to try and prevent that last battle.

i agree, everything, every moment in kotor2 makes you feel an emotion, the music - the sad history of the characters, the impact and infulence you can bestow upon your party members, going down the path of the darkside must have made you feel like anakin, killing and killing and going so far down the darkside you cant stop.

kreia mentions that your a natural born leader and that she is not, maybe shes stickign with you so that when you become darkness itself (from her manipulating) that then she can take over or something, (similar to the palpatine effect)

It basically seems like she will do whatever it takes (I hope those reading have beat the game) to bring about the death of the force.

i wouldnt say shes trying to destroy the force, only to maninpulate or control it, or merely regain her connection back to it, just like the exile, considering her stories, that she was also exiled and stripped of her power

It is symbolic, not scientific, I know their is probably a scientific explanation to shadow and Light; but as the Jedi do, we must see the deeper meaning in all of God's magnificient creation. Not everything can be explained shru science, thats why my faith is in Jesus Christ the Lord.

Jesus Loves Us All

Thank U!!! :rolleyes:

Mirax

It is symbolic, not scientific, I know their is probably a scientific explanation to shadow and Light; but as the Jedi do, we must see the deeper meaning in all of God's magnificient creation.  Not everything can be explained shru science, thats why my faith is in Jesus Christ the Lord.

Um...

I don't think the Jedi believe in god... :rolleyes:

and if they do it would not be Jesus, for he is not part of SW... :thumbsup:

Mirax

Exactly, why do noobs bring religion into this? and christian religion (yes i am a christian) but it has nothing to do with the LS or DS

although there is one of the characters appearnce that you can choose that looks like jesus :)

Exactly, why do noobs bring religion into this? and christian religion (yes i am a christian) but it has nothing to do with the LS or DS

although there is one of the characters appearnce that you can choose that looks like jesus :)

You call yourself a christian, and you make fun of the Lord, you speek falsely, if you were a true christian you would not dare to make fun of the Lord Jesus. The Light and dark in Star Wars is metaphor for real life, yes ofcourse there are no Jedi or Sith, but there are those who dedicate themselves to the Light or the dark. Jesus is called by many names, ("it is said that he is the way the truth and the Light"). The Christians could be compared to the Jedi, and the sith to demons. Leaving the rest of the people to choose wich side to serve. You can call me whatever you want, but as I said before I have every right to say whatever I choose to say, it's called Free Will, one of God's greatest gifts to man kind, even when it means that people like you tarnish his good and righteous name, but he loves you any way.

Jesus Loves Us All

You know it's quite interesting, alot of you have criticized me for brining religion into this and yet, my topics and polls are pulling in all of you in over and over, it seems to me that some of you may be feeling something inside of yourselves, some of you may criticize me, and slander me, but if I can help save as little as one of you, I will have done what my Lord Jesus commanded me to do. I am not forcing any of you to listen to my words, I don't forcibly make anyone beleive, and I can't. You can't make any one beleive. I ask only that my opinons about Star Wars be alowed to exist here, I see strong conections between Star Wars and Chrsitianity. I am both a Christian, and a Star Wars fan. I ad only that if you clame to be a Christian, that you do not slander the Lord Jesus, for I will not stand for it. God loves you.

I will say this once, if one day you wake up, turn on the news and millions of people have disapered from the world, I beg you, pick up a Bible and read it's Holy Words. Remember what I have said, and know that you will have one last chance, if you except Jesus as your personel savior.

Jesus Loves Us All

You call yourself a christian, and you make fun of the Lord, you speek falsely, if you were a true christian you would not dare to make fun of the Lord Jesus. The Light and dark in Star Wars is metaphor for real life, yes ofcourse there are no Jedi or Sith, but there are those who dedicate themselves to the Light or the dark. Jesus is called by many names, ("it is said that he is the way the truth and the Light"). The Christians could be compared to the Jedi, and the sith to demons. Leaving the rest of the people to choose wich side to serve. You can call me whatever you want, but as I said before I have every right to say whatever I choose to say, it's called Free Will, one of God's greatest gifts to man kind, even when it means that people like you tarnish his good and righteous name, but he loves you any way.

But for those who are of other religions, or none at all, your comments are rather anoying and tiresome...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Im a Wiccan Gray,

However, I am not going to tell you what to do, and with respect, I ask you not to do the same. Please keep your religious beliefs to yourself, as I do, and allow us to debate your original topic within the confines of Star Wars.

As for the 'Jesus' Character model, I always named him the Obi-Wan Character model personally. I hope that doesn't offend you Gray.

I tried, to help you, May Jesus be with you

Jesus Loves Us All

You know it's quite interesting, alot of you have criticized me for brining religion into this and yet, my topics and polls are pulling in all of you in over and over, it seems to me that some of you may be feeling something inside of yourselves, some of you may criticize me, and slander me, but if I can help save as little as one of you, I will have done what my Lord Jesus commanded me to do.  I am not forcing any of you to listen to my words, I don't forcibly make anyone beleive, and I can't.  You can't make any one beleive.  I ask only that my opinons about Star Wars be alowed to exist here, I see strong conections between Star Wars and Chrsitianity.  I am both a Christian, and a Star Wars fan.  I ad only that if you clame to be a Christian, that you do not slander the Lord Jesus, for I will not stand for it.  God loves you.

I will say this once, if one day you wake up, turn on the news and millions of people have disapered from the world, I beg you, pick up a Bible and read it's Holy Words.  Remember what I have said, and know that you will have one last chance, if you except Jesus as your personel savior.

If I feel anything it would be the spark of hate for you and your preaching fundamentalist attitude...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Im a Wiccan Gray,

However, I am not going to tell you what to do, and with respect, I ask you not to do the same. Please keep your religious beliefs to yourself, as I do, and allow us to debate your original topic within the confines of Star Wars.

As for the 'Jesus' Character model, I always named him the Obi-Wan Character model personally. I hope that doesn't offend you Gray.

And may you (Gray) please shut up now...

Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

Im a Wiccan Gray,

And may you (Gray) please shut up now...

Deadly_Nightshade

Never, night shade I will never be queit about what I beleive.

Jesus Loves Us All

You know it's quite interesting, alot of you have criticized me for brining religion into this and yet, my topics and polls are pulling in all of you in over and over, it seems to me that some of you may be feeling something inside of yourselves, some of you may criticize me, and slander me, but if I can help save as little as one of you, I will have done what my Lord Jesus commanded me to do.  I am not forcing any of you to listen to my words, I don't forcibly make anyone beleive, and I can't.  You can't make any one beleive.  I ask only that my opinons about Star Wars be alowed to exist here, I see strong conections between Star Wars and Chrsitianity.  I am both a Christian, and a Star Wars fan.  I ad only that if you clame to be a Christian, that you do not slander the Lord Jesus, for I will not stand for it.  God loves you.

I will say this once, if one day you wake up, turn on the news and millions of people have disapered from the world, I beg you, pick up a Bible and read it's Holy Words.  Remember what I have said, and know that you will have one last chance, if you except Jesus as your personel savior.

Have you actually put anything religious in your topic titles... here they are:"Poll: If Master Replicas made more Lightsabers, Poll: Teaching the way's of the force,

Kreia." These are the topics that are "pulling" us in if it's even that seeing how yor topics are always stagnet.

Have you actually put anything religious in your topic titles... here they are:"Poll: If Master Replicas made more Lightsabers, Poll: Teaching the way's of the force,

Kreia." These are the topics that are "pulling" us in if it's even that seeing how yor topics are always stagnet.

I start polls and topics out of my own curiousity and questions, and most originally have no religious subject matter in them, but I will respond when attacked. And as I have said, I will never be quiet about what I beleive in.

Jesus Loves Us All